Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Monkey run in jeopardy (Read 733 times)

GOOD LUCK on your run today Shannon!!!! I think I've taken over the exhaustion issue's so you should have an AWESOME run!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The Greatest of All Time

i'm gonna try to run today - any amount of miles. Then starting Monday I'm going to get back to my plan. As you can see by my log my running is in the toilet at this moment. But I'm working on figuring it out - and if I don't have the answer on Monday I will be going to the doctor. I will definately keep you posted.
      In a language you can understand...get 'er done!
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Oh Mighty Wing

GOOD LUCK on your run today Shannon!!!! I think I've taken over the exhaustion issue's so you should have an AWESOME run!
        dang Rocken taken my 2 biggest issues! you are a saint Tongue marcus - thanks i'll keep that in mind
          dang Rocken taken my 2 biggest issues! you are a saint Tongue
          Now just trying to find someone that's willling to take them from me Confused

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Good luck with your run , Shan!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

Oh Mighty Wing

Didn't happen and I'm not beating myself up. I will start back on Monday. Not sure how to adjust the schedule - guessing I can't just hop back into the long runs... If no run gets reported monday can you people threaten me please... use curse words that helps...
                I think it's all in your head, Shan. Training for a marathon can be overwhelming... making you feel tired when you're not. That said.... HTFU and run. Tomorrow.

Oh Mighty Wing

I think it's all in your head, Shan. Training for a marathon can be overwhelming... making you feel tired when you're not. That said.... HTFU and run. Tomorrow.
                  I think you may be right. I'm on it - tomorrow! But you may need to tell me a couple more times between now and the monkey.

The Greatest of All Time

I think you may be right. I'm on it - tomorrow! But you may need to tell me a couple more times between now and the monkey.
                    *snort* Quit fucking around. You want some tough love? I'll give it to you. No excuses.

Oh Mighty Wing

*snort* Quit fucking around. You want some tough love? I'll give it to you. No excuses.
                      I might request this tomorrow...

The Greatest of All Time

I might request this tomorrow...
                        You want my cell number? You can call me and I will say all kinds of nasty, mean spirited shit designed to make you motivated to run...or plan my execution.

I'll yell at you tomorrow too, if you'd like. Perhaps you remember Nine-Mile Hill? The monkeys wait there for stragglers. If you don't train, you straggle. Evil grin

I'll cuss you tomorrow. You got off easy today. The monkey is a bitch and you want to be prepared. That is not me cussing you though. The cussing comes tomorrow.

S&M Collector

Yes, and if you think Canidice is mean online....well..........
                              Come across any cool medals lately?

The Greatest of All Time

Yes, and if you think Canidice is mean online....well..........
                                I call bullshit.