Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

woot - heart rate monitor (w/ chest strap) = $20 (Read 517 times)

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Today's wootis a heart rate monitor w/ chest strap for $20. compare to Amazon Price / Info

S&M Collector

What would the normal price be on a product such as this? Thanks for the heads up!
      Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

ok so checking out heart rate monitors I saw prices from 40-alot.

S&M Collector

Where did you see that? I must have missed something obvious on that page.

Oh Mighty Wing

Where did you see that? I must have missed something obvious on that page.
            i googled

Lazy idiot

Trolling for cool points again, Casa?

Tick tock

S&M Collector

Trolling for cool points again, Casa?
                No, actually I wasn't! Pretty surprising, I know. I could surely use some after this week though.

Oh Mighty Wing

oh wow I would have lost them 2x! I suck at this game - at least when it comes to House... I lost a million when we ran together - I even lost points when he asked who I was... So no worries, dude, you apparently can have mine!

Lazy idiot

No, actually I wasn't! Pretty surprising, I know. I could surely use some after this week though.
                    So you didn't click on the amazon link provided for a comparitive cost?

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

when did that get there??? I swear it wasn't there when that post first went up! otherwise I wouldn't have had to google to answer Casa's question!

Lazy idiot

when did that get there??? I swear it wasn't there when that post first went up! otherwise I wouldn't have had to google to answer Casa's question!
                        It's been there the whole time. I clicked on it shortly after bdub posted this thread.

Tick tock

S&M Collector

I honestly wasn't trolliing for points. I didn't see that other link either. Just wondering if I need a heart rate monitor anyway.

Lazy idiot

I honestly wasn't trolliing for points. I didn't see that other link either. Just wondering if I need a heart rate monitor anyway.
                            Need and want are not always mutual, I've found.

Tick tock

S&M Collector

Need and want are not always mutual, I've found.
                              Provide some examples of when need and want are mutual, if you would.

Oh Mighty Wing

If you think that in order to get back to successful running you need to slow down and you think by using a heart rate monitor you could do that then it's probably worth giving it a try. But if you don't think you'll pay any attention to it anyway - or are just curious to see what your heart rate is then it's probably not worth it.