Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

woot - heart rate monitor (w/ chest strap) = $20 (Read 517 times)

maple syrup
    Mmm. Definitely a need.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Wood.
      I like R2E's definition much much better.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Mishka-old log

I like R2E's definition much much better.
        I figured you wood.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Clarification: monkey attacks do not hurt. They are over before the first synapse can fire.
          Mishka-old log

Clarification: monkey attacks do not hurt. They are over before the first synapse can fire.
            How non-refundable are entry fees?
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Monkeys don't like that question.
              Mishka-old log

But I don't wanna die. I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.
                  Yes they do. But you usually don't bleed.

Lazy idiot

Yes they do. But you usually don't bleed.
                    What do you usually do? for real.

Tick tock

Just wish you'd never been born?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                      Thyroid Support Group

Umm...well i've only been attacked once. They like to pull your hair if it's up in a ponytail bouncing around, I think it drives them a little crazy...which is why I got my hair cut really short last year. It's growing out a bit, and should be even longer by the time of the marathon, so i'm a bit worried. They kind of like me there though. My theory is that it was a mistake that I was attacked. They didn't recognize me that day. Or maybe the monkey was new? Not sure. I've heard that severe bruising and ripped clothing is a possibility. Not blood though, maybe scratching without breaking the skin? I dunno. Take your chances.

S&M Collector

Umm...well i've only been attacked once. They like to pull your hair if it's up in a ponytail bouncing around, I think it drives them a little crazy...which is why I got my hair cut really short last year. It's growing out a bit, and should be even longer by the time of the marathon, so i'm a bit worried. They kind of like me there though. My theory is that it was a mistake that I was attacked. They didn't recognize me that day. Or maybe the monkey was new? Not sure. I've heard that severe bruising and ripped clothing is a possibility. Not blood though, maybe scratching without breaking the skin? I dunno. Take your chances.
                          One word: Roll eyes
                          Come across any cool medals lately?
                            Roll your eyes all you want. I hear they're looking for your ass this year. Last year they let the invisible monkey (the one with the baseball bat) attack you...but you didn't know for a couple of months later when you found out both your legs were broken.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That was not an attack. They were playing with you. Like my kids play with their food. If it was an attack, you would not be commenting on House's rolleyes.
                                I'm confused (as usual ) if SEVEN eye rolls are a hug, what is one eye roll? Is that like an arm squeeze or something? Undecided Or is that the one-and-only-true-blue-STFU eye roll?

Michelle