Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Help with a Monkey Marathon training program (Read 762 times)

Lazy idiot

I'm not going to comment on Candice's running or training other than reluctantly admitting that she is a helluva runner.
    Word. I don't know Candice, yet. But I can tell from the race times she puts out and the dedication she puts into training that this is true.
    Drew, you said it pretty well in your post.
    I think that was one of the worst posts I've ever written. Too "emotional", inflammatory, and incredibly diseloquent. But as I said, I'm leaving it.

Tick tock

S&M Collector

I think that was one of the worst posts I've ever written. Too "emotional", inflammatory, and incredibly diseloquent. But as I said, I'm leaving it.
      Ha! I know what you mean! I've done it too a few times. After I post it, I think.....DAMN, I should have stepped away from the computer for a half hour before posting! It's all good though, because we're all friends and have our moments. It's cool to see people's buttons get pushed once in awhile.
      Come across any cool medals lately?

Lazy idiot

It's all good though, because we're all friends and have our moments. It's cool to see people's buttons get pushed once in awhile.
        True. I'd have a beer with anyone on this board, and it would be fun. You know who your true "friends" are based on who you can tell to fuck off and they come back anyway. MTA: I only put friends in quotes because aside from Trent (bastard), I've never met anyone else here.

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

Well since Casa, Drew, and I are all brothers we can tell each other to fuck off. Right guys? And I like your manifesto Casa..[sic] I am just here to give out DAMN's, take cool points, etc. Nicely put. I don't think I have ever told anyone on this board to fuck off though. I may have thought it, but never posted it because I practice some restraint or I simply leave. That's the great thing about the internet. You can just turn it off.
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

S&M Collector

MTA: I only put friends in quotes because aside from Trent (bastard), I've never met anyone else here.
            Good, so your expectations should be pretty low, so you won't be disappointed when you meet the rest of us. Wink
            Well since Casa, Drew, and I are all brothers we can tell each other to fuck off. Right guys? And I like your manifesto Casa..[sic] I am just here to give out DAMN's, take cool points, etc. Nicely put. I don't think I have ever told anyone on this board to fuck off though. I may have thought it, but never posted it because I practice some restraint or I simply leave. That's the great thing about the internet. You can just turn it off.
            Fuck off, Marcus! Wink
            Come across any cool medals lately?

The Greatest of All Time

Lazy idiot

Well since Casa, Drew, and I are all brothers we can tell each other to fuck off. Right guys?
                True. But you're the nice older brother. I'll start calling you Greg Brady.
                I don't think I have ever told anyone on this board to fuck off though. I may have thought it, but never posted it because I practice some restraint or I simply leave.
                I wasn't being literal, necessarily. But the more I think about it, you've been mostly nothing but a peach since you joined RA, Marcus. You really are Greg Fuckin' Brady.

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

True. But you're the nice older brother. I'll start calling you Greg Brady. I wasn't being literal, necessarily. But the more I think about it, you've been mostly nothing but a peach since you joined RA, Marcus. You really are Greg Fuckin' Brady.
                  In keeping with the spirit of the thread. Fuck. You. Drew. Sincerely, GB.

Tanya, if you are a musician, you had better get onto MySpace.
                    Well, when I was a touring musician, most of had ournames.com as our websites. Ah, the good old days. And I can't believe I missed the perfect atom bomb moment during this thread while I was out on the 11.2 practicing not walking the hills.

Lazy idiot

In keeping with the spirit of the thread. Fuck. You. Drew. Sincerely, GB.
                      Hilarious. Mission accomplished. Perhaps it's time to suspend my torrid affair with the f-word for a few hours. Confused Evil grin Roll eyes

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

I am so ashamed. Manipulated by Drew. Cry

Lazy idiot

And I can't believe I missed the perfect atom bomb moment during this thread while I was out on the 11.2 practicing not walking the hills.
                          Nice. Big grin I was wondering when/if that was going to show up.

Tick tock

Mishka-old log

I'm breaking my silence today just to say you all can fuck off.

Lazy idiot

I'm breaking my silence today just to say you all can fuck off.
                              I thought I smelled something. How's the baby, yo?

Tick tock

Mishka-old log

I thought I smelled something. How's the baby, yo?
                                Fuck off.