Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Monkey Belly Stuffing (Read 413 times)

The King of Beasts

I am in, thanks Dallas.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Hoodoo Guru

This restaurant is only 15 minutes from the airport.  And that is all interstate.

This is not the "make your reservation thread."  This is just the "see if people will drive a little ways to eat dinner as a group before the race thread."

Although it will be nice to tell people that famous runners like Dobble Bock,Candice, Wrigley Girl DrewExplanationofBenefits CR, HStreet and Ennay will be there.

MTA:  And A1.

The tangents are moot.

The King of Beasts

sorry,

no, I dont mind a little drive.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

I will come too so long as I can get a ride with someone that is willing to drive 35 minutes on mostly interstate.

~Sara
          It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

Hoodoo Guru

I will come too so long as I can get a ride with someone that is willing to drive 35 minutes on mostly interstate.

There, that's the spirit!

The tangents are moot.

A Saucy Wench

I gotcha! 

You know, assuming I get off my ass and get plane, hotel and car reservations soon. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

DoppleBock

Just a little jog ...

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

xor

Pizza on this buffet?

Mark me down for two people.  (edited to add: oh wait.  We're not marking in this thread.  Ok... "I know two people are interested!")

Smalcolm, I can take you AND Ennay.

Or Ennay can the three of us plus herself.  If she gets off her ass, etc etc.

Kalsarikännit

DB is now going to stay at the same place as us, smalcolm. We can all fight over who can take you. Or clown car it and have periodic Chinese fire drills for shits and giggles.

(Psst...Ennay...Microtel that is listed on the Monkey website. It's dirt cheap).

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

xor

DB is now going to stay at the same place as us, smalcolm. We can all fight over who can take you. Or clown car it and have periodic Chinese fire drills for shits and giggles.

(Psst...Ennay...Microtel that is listed on the Monkey website. It's dirt cheap).

We're all staying at the same place.

Ennay stayed there last year!

I think we should just get food catered there. Yes I do.

BTW, for those who haven't stayed at a Microtel before, it's called MICROtel for a reason.  It's very clean and works just fine.  But puzzle over the cushioned thingy under the window (for an extra small person sleeping?) when you get the chance.

This also may cast a new light on DARK NIGHT MONKEY logistics.

Sounds like the Post-Monkey Party is at the Microtel!

~Sara
                        It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

The Thunder

Can we make it somewhere a little closer to Roanoke?  We can do mostly interstate...

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Hoodoo Guru

Pizza on this buffet?

Yes!  Pizza.  Good pizza.  I will eat there this week to confirm.

The tangents are moot.

Hoodoo Guru

Sounds like the Post-Monkey Party is at the Microtel!

Nothing parties like a MicroTel.

The tangents are moot.

Post-Monkey Party is at the Microtel!

Only 5 minutes from my house! Nearly all interstate! Yay!