Letters & Opinions

Tuesdailies back to reality (Read 24 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning.  I slept like complete ass last night on account of legs that were extremely sore, and feet that kept cramping.  I'd like to go for an easy jog or spin at some point, but if I don't get to it, that's fine too.

What's up!

<3

DavePNW

'Morning.  I slept like complete ass last night on account of legs that were extremely sore, and feet that kept cramping.  I'd like to go for an easy jog or spin at some point, but if I don't get to it, that's fine too.

What? Crazy talk. Are you working today? A lot of people always take the day off after, But I never have. Except Boston when I didn’t fly home till the next day. 

I have a 6:30 meeting and a 7:00 meeting, so I’ll try getting out for a run later. We’re getting a new roof on our house this week, one time when WFH is not a benefit. Holy shit the noise is ridiculous. Of course we could not have scheduled it when I was out of town last week.

Dave

catwhoorg

Labrat

DD still not right, taking her to the Docs. Not that they can do anything probably, but more for confirmation and a sick note for school.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

StepbyStep-SH

Sending healing vibes for your DD, cat.

Walked this morning before rain storms get here. My knee is still a bit tight from twisting it last week, so my return to running is still on hold.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

HobbitLegs

elevenses

5 easy miles

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

Teaching BODYPUMP™ after work. Struggled to get out of bed this morning. I am tired AF, and I didn’t even run Boston.

Rest up, Babs!

catwhoorg

Labrat

School note secured. Important as there is milestones testing in less than a week.

Structured return to exercise program looks a little aggressive, but the caveat is that you have to pass a level, before advancing. That is what will slow it down.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

hog4life

I got one mile without stopping for walk breaks, woohoo. I got a CT Enterography scheduled for tomorrow but the colonoscopy will be later due to them being backed up.

RunJasonRun

Four miles before I go to the annual Homeowner's Association meeting and watch the dumpster fire.

You got 'em.  Let the anticipation begin.  

shu_runner

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

Metric mile in the pool.  Tried to run, too, but 30+mph winds with blowing dust just wasn't happening outside.  Then there were no dreadmills available.  Run may not happen today.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

Village people

None of my kids have ever had concussions but I know some that have. It can be a slow recovery.  I hope she is doing okay. DD is actually doing their thesis on concussions or CTE. I forget exactly. 

Almost forgot. I went out for a run. Lots of walk breaks but I feel so good for getting out. I just need to be careful. I stopped before because I was tripping.

StepbyStep-SH

I got one mile without stopping for walk breaks, woohoo. I got a CT Enterography scheduled for tomorrow but the colonoscopy will be later due to them being backed up.

My inner 13-year-old boy chuckled.

StepbyStep-SH

Metric mile in the pool.  Tried to run, too, but 30+mph winds with blowing dust just wasn't happening outside.  Then there were no dreadmills available.  Run may not happen today.

I saw dust storm photos and video from western Nebraska which is getting the same weather you are. Miserable.