Letters & Opinions

FSocks finally runs a "good" marathon (Read 149 times)

Just B.S.

Congrats FSocks! Great job.

3:40 at Vancouver or GTFO.

Yeaahhh, ummm, I am not running that anymore.  It turns out my wife wanted to go with me, so now the trip is too expensive.  I don't know what I am going to run this Spring.

Attention Whore

Nice!! Congrats Smile

Knit1Run2

Master of Chaos

Great job, congratulations!

Goorun

3:40 at Vancouver or GTFO.

Awesome.

Slow and steady never wins anything.

Goorun

Yeaahhh, ummm, I am not running that anymore.  It turns out my wife wanted to go with me, so now the trip is too expensive.  I don't know what I am going to run this Spring.

Accommodation at Goo's house is free. Just saying. (same for F-socks).

Slow and steady never wins anything.

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

Perfect pacing. Congratulations!

Putin told me how to vote.

Accommodation at Goo's house is free. Just saying. (same for F-socks).

Thanks for the invite, but I refuse to stay anywhere that will except F-socks.

Seriously, I want to run this race, but probably not this year --- I don't know how well my training is going to go this Fall because of my calf.  I might take you up on this in 2014 though.

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Way to go Flop!  Proudda You!!!

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Thanks for the invite, but I refuse to stay anywhere that will *except F-socks.

Seriously, I want to run this race, but probably not this year --- I don't know how well my training is going to go this Fall because of my calf.  I might take you up on this in 2014 though.

Accept.  Fricken Texans.

Thanks for the offer Goo.  I can't take you up this year but maybe in the future. Velcro and I can bunk together.

You people have issues 

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

Nice! A marathon without dying hamstrings! My BF ran the half, while my lazy ass slept in. I was going to register at the last minute (he was given a free entry by a co-worker) but it was $105. For 13.1 miles. Fuck that.

Anyway, congrats on a well run race! And your'e right - Margaritaville sucks. I went there once. Just once. That was one time too many.

banktruck

Sorry so late to the dance but Floppy, those splits are waaaaaay better than 'good'

and I love the motto.

One problem-Godzilla is still faster than you. :incentive:

well raced and reported