Letters & Opinions

L&O Karma Thread (Read 911 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Tim, did I ever give you the recipe for those beer cupcakes?  Those are amazing.

Running is dumb.

runny eggs

The CEO of Hostess is paid $125k a month. Not bad for running a company into the ground. 

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

Last weekend in Colorado for a little while.  I'm just a little bummed by this.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

runny eggs

I'd be bummed, too. Plan your trip back, it always made it easier for me.

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

I'm trying to find a job out here.  I'd like to move back.

***************************************************************************************

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Last weekend in Colorado for a little while.  I'm just a little bummed by this.

What are you going to do on your last weekend?  Entire Colorado Trail, right? 

Running is dumb.

BexKix, Bagel Defender

Tim, did I ever give you the recipe for those beer cupcakes?  Those are amazing.

What's this?  Any relation to beer bread? Would this be easy enough to pull off at 2am while drunk?

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I made these chocolate cupcakes earlier this summer that had Fat Tire in them.  Now I can't find the recipe anymore.  But they were amazing.  Probably not a 2am while drunk thing.  It does involve the stove and I don't want anyone to get burned.

Running is dumb.

CrisRuns

It starts with cookies and then we all know how it ends.

Cookies?

I like cookies, do go on.

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

No worries.  I'm here.

AutBatgirl

I'm trying to find a job out here.  I'd like to move back.

I just moved to Colorado and I'm really enjoying it so far. The job market seems pretty good, as well (I brought my job with me).

No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.

AutBatgirl

Our benevolent creator is in fact awesome.  I asked him to provide the ability to jump to the first unread post in a thread, and he did (just click the thread topic).

From a few pages back, but this is awesome to know! I've still been clicking on the last post and scrolling up, which can be a pain. That was the only thing that I preferred about RWOL, and since I can now do it here, I'm a happy camper!

No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.

VBB

That was the only thing that I preferred about RWOL, and since I can now do it here, I'm a happy camper!

+1  Smile

jerkasaurus

DYEL?

From a few pages back, but this is awesome to know! I've still been clicking on the last post and scrolling up, which can be a pain. That was the only thing that I preferred about RWOL, and since I can now do it here, I'm a happy camper!

That's excellent news.

themayonegg.com | baseball staches | fitocracy: @Hodorific