Letters & Opinions

L&O Karma Thread (Read 911 times)

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

I have pictures to share.  As soon as I get time to upload them I'll post them.

Batgirl, I'm not far from you.  I'm up in Estes at the moment.  Will be in Boulder tomorrow morning.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

Raylan

So what are we up to this weekend?

I get the lovely opportunity to go fight the masses and go Christmas shopping all day tomorrow.

Im doing most of mine online this year but this is a tradition with me and a buddy so I'll pick up  a few things while I'm out.

Do you do most of your shopping online these days?

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Taking an overnight trip to DC.

In transit, arriving on time. 

gusgordon

Couple of longish bike rides since we'll have great weather (in the 60s).  Beer.  Have a lot of work to catch up on. 

jerkasaurus

DYEL?

I have to go to a work thing for my boyfriend.  An exhibition is opening at his museum and he pretty much has to attend.  He gave me the option of bailing and hanging out with his brother and some friends, but I thought that would be a dick move.  

themayonegg.com | baseball staches | fitocracy: @Hodorific

CrisRuns

Supervising homework. I know you are all jealous.

tim uf

Upgraded: Sort of Broken

i wasn't planning anything for the weekend since there was a chance i was going to have to work this saturday. we worked hard during the week to get saturday off, so i will sleep in.

Chill, be mellow, and be in a mood for embracing the sun.

"ooohhh, what is the malted liquor, what gets you drunker quicker,
                what comes in bottles or in cans?
                BEER!"

TWHgal

Wannabe runner

I get to freeze my ass off at a 5k tomorrow morning, then fight the masses Christmas shopping with my sis and niece. Fun, fun, fun...

Cindy 

Raylan

I have to go to a work thing for my boyfriend.  An exhibition is opening at his museum and he pretty much has to attend.  He gave me the option of bailing and hanging out with his brother and some friends, but I thought that would be a dick move.  

Good karma for you. BF will appreciate that. Sometimes you gotta suck it up for the team.
                    Raylan

I get to freeze my ass off at a 5k tomorrow morning, then fight the masses Christmas shopping wi th my sis and niece. Fun, fun, fun...

Whatever. Aren't you here yet?
                      jerkasaurus

DYEL?

Good karma for you. BF will appreciate that. Sometimes you gotta suck it up for the team.

It shouldn't be too bad.  He has made mention of bowling afterwards, which will make everything better.

themayonegg.com | baseball staches | fitocracy: @Hodorific

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Homemade pizza in the oven, y'all.

TWHgal

Wannabe runner

Sounds good. I made a tres leches cake for my visiting family this weekend

Cindy 

Raylan

Please tell me there be 'shrooms on that badboy.
                              racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Tres leches anything is a win. I hope they appreciate the cake.

Eggplant pizza this time, Trance. BEHOLD.