Letters & Opinions

L&O Karma Thread (Read 911 times)

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

It is definitely true in or home.

I am not the racoon.

Lol, same.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

katarama

Tribal Elder

I am the raccoon, although a raccoon who made it through middle school geometry. That's why loading the dishwasher is Mr. K's job. When he does it, it's like some exquisite Japanese puzzle.

"Keep doing things." - Jim Martin, 93 year-old paratrooper and badass.

craig_c98

Embrace the suck

I recall my roommate restacking the dishwasher because I didn't do it right.  "See now it can hold more."  My reply was, "Yeah, but we're out of dishes."

I finally quit drinking for good - now I drink for evil

It is definitely true in or home.

I am not the racoon.

+1

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

#artbydmcbride

Racoon here!

Runners run

alywheel

I guess I’m the raccoon compared to my husband. But I at least put the dishes in there.  Who cares, as long as the cups don’t flip over and fill with gross food remnant water!

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I definitely lean more toward raccoon and I only annoy myself occassionally.

Running is dumb.

workinprogress11

DH calls the way I load “dishwasher jenga”.

n a m

1stBrn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unicrn

I definitely lean more toward raccoon and I only annoy myself occassionally.

I laughed.

Our new dishwasher has adjustable racks for glasses and cups.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Racoon cougar here!

How you doin'

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

I guess I’m the raccoon compared to my husband. But I at least put the dishes in there.  Who cares, as long as the cups don’t flip over and fill with gross food remnant water!

Lately I've been a little more careless on the top rack with all the odd-shaped items - measuring cups, sippy cup tops, etc., and I end up just throwing them in there.  The important thing is wedging them in in a way that avoids the G.F.R. water, as it will now be known.

Plates and bowls and silverware, though, have a clearly-correct way to be arranged on the bottom rack, but you wouldn't know it when a certain other member of the household whose name rhymes with "Pee Trouble You" loads it.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

StepbyStep-SH

I kinda hate teenage boys.

DS comes home and tells me he ran 4+ miles at a 7-something pace with the track team. He has never done track before. Has been going out for maybe a mile or two most days the last couple weeks but nothing that actually equates to a workout.

I managed a 7:58 pace today. For 45 seconds.

Old age and fat sucks.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

DS comes home and tells me he ran 4+ miles at a 7-something pace with the track team. He has never done track before. Has been going out for maybe a mile or two most days the last couple weeks but nothing that actually equates to a workout.

Old age and fat sucks.

My younger stepbrother pulled this shit some years ago. We both signed up for a turkey trot in Austin when I visited for Thanksgiving. I showed up and gave it my best. He was waiting for me at the finish line. He finished waaaaay ahead of me, and then his non-runner ass started complaining about how hungover he was from drinking tequila the night before.

Village people

Old age and fat sucks.

LOL, that is awesome.

craig_c98

Embrace the suck

Old age and fat sucks.

I'm chuckling.  Went through the exact situation with DS2.

I finally quit drinking for good - now I drink for evil