Letters & Opinions

L&O Karma Thread (Read 911 times)

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

It's the interwebz.  Nothing is ever deleted.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Well then I'm totally fucked.  I really just wanted to say fucked because we can here.

Running is dumb.

TWHgal

Wannabe runner

I guess you just have to be careful of what you say Jeff....

Cindy 

runny eggs

Can you delete posts in this forum?  I cant figure it out.  What if i say something I want to take back?

I think you can go back and edit the post.

Yes, you can go back to edit but there doesn't seem like there's a way to delete it.

Raylan

yeah, but I dont see an option to delete. Strange.

Raylan

I guess you just have to be careful of what you say Jeff....

You know I cant do that...

notimeforthat

That's awesome, Allie.  I'm just wrapping up at a good clinic now, too.  It'll be hard to leave when it's all over.

How much more time do you have?

Graduate in late April. Big grin

I have a break right now until January, which is nice but at the same time I don't really know what to do, so I am organizing the house like crazy and starting back at base training for triathlons.

January will bring Women's Health/OB (not my favorite) and another Family Practice rotation that I look forward to. After that, I get to go harass Gusgus in Cincy. I expect him to stand up and cheer when I cross the stage.

runny eggs

Did anyone notice a "report post" button anywhere? 

Raylan

Did anyone notice a "report post" button anywhere? 

No I haven't.  I've been wondering how this place is being policed.  Or maybe the inmates just run the asylum.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

The owner of the forums goes by "eric Smile"   There's a stickied thread in the BF that has some Q&A.  Otherwise, I think we mostly police ourselves.  So this place will probably implode in a month.

Running is dumb.

runny eggs

Thanks.  There's a BF? Beginner's forum?

I was going to call it the butt f'ers forum but the fact that I can, because there are not censors, takes away the desire to,

TWHgal

Wannabe runner

I was going to call it the butt f'ers forum but the fact that I can, because there are not censors, takes away the desire to,

Where is a "like" button when you need it?

Cindy 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

The BF was the first to migrate over here.  It's called BF and Beyond or something.  Go terrorize them.

Running is dumb.

runny eggs

Where is a "like" button when you need it?

Smile

runny eggs

The BF was the first to migrate over here.  It's called BF and Beyond or something.  Go terrorize them.

I found it. Didn't realize there are all sorts of user groups that don't appear on the main page. 

I like eric. Here's what he had to say about deleting stuff:

"You cannot delete threads and posts.  One thing I don't like about other forums is the mods have too much power.  They can delete anything that they don't like.  I feel that there ought to be a paper trail, to reduce the admin's powers.  The only thing you can do is modify the post.  You can delete all of its contents but the post will always be there.  The same goes for threads.  Admins can censor a thread, which would prevent non-admins from viewing it, but the thread will always remain."

The downside is if there's an outbreak of two girls one cup etc.