Letters & Opinions

L&O Karma Thread (Read 911 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I found it. Didn't realize there are all sorts of user groups that don't appear on the main page. 

I like eric. Here's what he had to say about deleting stuff:

"You cannot delete threads and posts.  One thing I don't like about other forums is the mods have too much power.  They can delete anything that they don't like.  I feel that there ought to be a paper trail, to reduce the admin's powers.  The only thing you can do is modify the post.  You can delete all of its contents but the post will always be there.  The same goes for threads.  Admins can censor a thread, which would prevent non-admins from viewing it, but the thread will always remain."

The downside is if there's an outbreak of two girls one cup etc.

The admins can "censor" stuff.  I'm the admin of the trail group that moved over.  I think NC, grape, Catty, Scrape and a few others are our admins here.  Lord help us all.

Running is dumb.

TWHgal

Wannabe runner

The BF was the first to migrate over here.  It's called BF and Beyond or something.  Go terrorize them.

you could get banned for that.

Cindy 

runny eggs

The admins can "censor" stuff.  I'm the admin of the trail group that moved over.  I think NC, grape, Catty, Scrape and a few others are our admins here.  Lord help us all.

NC and I have butted heads many times in the past. I'm probably toast.  Joking

It scares me that you're an admin, Ms. giver of black eyes.. Dead

gusgordon

Graduate in late April. Big grin

I have a break right now until January, which is nice but at the same time I don't really know what to do, so I am organizing the house like crazy and starting back at base training for triathlons.

January will bring Women's Health/OB (not my favorite) and another Family Practice rotation that I look forward to. After that, I get to go harass Gusgus in Cincy. I expect him to stand up and cheer when I cross the stage.

gusgordon

The BF was the first to migrate over here.  It's called BF and Beyond or something.  Go terrorize them.

What I would like to know is what is beyond BF?  For many people, that is the ultimate taboo.  

runny eggs

What I would like to know is what is beyond BF?  For many people, that is the ultimate taboo.  

Two girls and one cup?

Raylan

That is certainly beyond me. I do know however, that there must be something going on over there as Docket Rocket now has "bad ass" in her persona.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I still post in the BF.  There are some cool people over there if you don't mind wading through the others.

Running is dumb.

runny eggs

Has there been a care bear fight recently? Do we need to go over there and start one?

Raylan

Yes, there are some cool people over there. I used to post there a lot but now I pretty much just stick to my miles game team thread.

But in the past year or so, it seems there's just always someone stirring up shit for no reason and everyone else just piles on.  It has definitely changed for the worse lately.

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

There was a lunar eclipse tonight in "the west".  I did not see it.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

GeorgeEliot

that's what happened to me and LnO. People pick fights for no reason, you have a bunch of self-proclaimed internet police douches, and most of them aren't worth responding to. Now I just stick to Karma.

runny eggs

Where's the llama George?

runny eggs

In Response to Re: 2011 Karma Thread:[QUOTE]

Are we all on at the other place? Or are we still here?

Posted by GeorgeSand[/QUOTE]

In answer to your question, looks like we'll be here for a while.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I think RE was drinking last night.  Do you have a emoticon hangover now?

Running is dumb.