Letters & Opinions

Registration Wednesdailies! (Read 24 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

Good morning, fam!  I slept like a rock for 9 hours last night.  I am feeling much better today.  I will jog or bike at some point and whatever I do will be very easy.

In other news, I signed up for my sixth Ironman.  Ironman Ottawa, Aug 2025.  It is a new race.  16 months left to train!  I like that the training gets me into great shape, as tiring as is gets.

<3

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

SRD

You’re right, Babs. IM training does a body good. I might do another one when I retire. I can’t imagine trying to squeeze in all that training while working 10 hours a day with a long work commute.

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Strength training, rest day from running.

hog4life

I’m not doing anything other than getting a CT with contrast to see if the doctors can figure out why my gut is hurting nonstop.

StepbyStep-SH

30 minute strength workout

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

catwhoorg

Labrat

DD did a half day at school per her current stage of the concussion protocol.

It hits different when its your own kid.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

Ninety minute trainer ride.  Should be able to get outside more in the very near future.

25 minute run.  Didn't have a run on the schedule but I had to bag my scheduled run yesterday due to "tumbleweed wind" (as I think Step described it).  Decided to add an easy run in today.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

DavePNW

Headed out at 5:45 AM at a brisk 34 degrees. Ran 10 miles with 4x1 mile + 3x200m at the track.

Dave

shu_runner