Letters & Opinions

What's grinding your gears today? (Read 391 times)

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

I don’t care for hot spicy stuff.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

hog4life

I used to go for the really hot stuff, but age has taught me different. I really like japalenos but that’s about it these days.

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

Stayed home from work today due to some kind of stomach bug. My stomach started cramping last night in the middle of my BODYPUMP™ class. I had my BeatBoss™ class right after that, and I don't even know how I managed to get through it. As soon as that class was over, things got really ugly (I'll spare you the details). I have another class to teach tonight, so I hope things go alright. I didn't bother trying to get a substitute for tonight, because it's almost impossible to get one within 24 hours. I'm feeling a little better, but my gut is still making strange noises. I have such a stupid runner mentality that I had a moment of thinking, "Hey, I should take advantage of being home from work and go for a run!". Oh, I forgot. My gut is screwed up, and it's nearing 100 degrees out there already.

alywheel

It’s broken. (Left big toe.) Booooooo!! No running, climbing, back squats, traditional deadlifts, or anything fun for a few weeks. I guess I need to buy a bathing suit.

Its crossed my mind that I could probably still attend the fight conditioning class that got me into this mess - I’d just need to skip the bag kicks and jump rope.

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

It’s broken. (Left big toe.) Booooooo!! No running, climbing, back squats, traditional deadlifts, or anything fun for a few weeks. I guess I need to buy a bathing suit.

Its crossed my mind that I could probably still attend the fight conditioning class that got me into this mess - I’d just need to skip the bag kicks and jump rope.

Ouch! That blows!!

RunJasonRun

Ugh.  Sorry, aly!

You got 'em.  Let the anticipation begin.  

Tar Heel Mom

kween

Oh, no. I broke a toe a few years ago. It wasn’t my big toe, so it wasn’t that bad, but I know it sucks.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Oh no, aly! I hope it heals up ok.

Prince of Fatness

Behind on the grinds. 

Sorry for your loss gumbee. 
                    Team no spice here. 
                    Sorry about the toe aly. Being laid up sucks. Hopefully it heals quick.

Not at it at all. 

workinprogress11

Ouch!  Healing vibes to you.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Ouch! Good luck avoiding going crazy. 

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

hog4life

Dang Aly, sorry to hear about the broken toe.

alywheel

Ouch! Good luck avoiding going crazy. 

I just bought a swimsuit! Hopefully that keeps me from making more bad decisions.

StepbyStep-SH

Ouch, Aly!

Good luck with the swimming - I went once a couple weeks ago and it was U-G-L-Y (the suit, the swimmer and the attempted workout).

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

sorry to hear that, Aly.  Hope it heals quickly.