Letters & Opinions

What's making you happy today? (Read 338 times)

StepbyStep-SH

The peak was expected around 2am. I have to work all weekend, so I was hesitant about getting back up. Then they peaked way early, right after sunset. My pix are all 930-1030pm or so, then they seem to have faded away. And I got a good night sleep!

We were out from about 10 to 11:30, when it seemed to be waning, but from what I've heard from friends, they surged again around 2 a.m. Friends said here they could see pulsating and undulating lights at that time.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

StepbyStep-SH

And today's happy: DS is 18! I have officially kept my child alive to adulthood!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Village people

And today's happy: DS is 18! I have officially kept my child alive to adulthood!

Happy Birthday!

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

On NPR this morning, they pointed out Noah predicted these lights. Take that, you bunch’a heathen nonbelievers!  IT WAS IN THE BIBLE!

Anyway, we had beautiful clear skies here, but I didn’t realize it was an hour-to-hour phenomenon, I thought it would last the night. By the time I got back from playing at my school graduation and went out to DW’s family’s place in the country, they were gone. And of course we were asleep at 2:00.

I’m hearing they may be still going tonight? We’ll try again if so.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Happy Birthday to your DS!

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

workinprogress11

Happy birthday to him!

Major milestone for you both, happy birthday to your son.

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

hog4life

HBD to your son step!

craig_c98

Embrace the suck

Cool beans.  HBD to Kev.  Good things ahead!

I finally quit drinking for good - now I drink for evil

Had the kids and G-kids over yesterday and today, grilled a bunch of food and ate well.

youngest two G-Kids spent the night last night (3yo and 10yo)

How does a 3yo manage to take up over a half a queen size bed when sleeping?

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Congrats, step, and HBD to stepson!

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This video makes me happy today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiMdr9w40v8

The internet always delivers.

hog4life

Had the kids and G-kids over yesterday and today, grilled a bunch of food and ate well.

youngest two G-Kids spent the night last night (3yo and 10yo)

How does a 3yo manage to take up over a half a queen size bed when sleeping?

lol, sideways! One of our GK’s did the same when he was young. I ended up moving to the couch in the middle of the night a few times.

hog4life

I had my 6 month post-op for my L knee torn meniscus surgery today, and got fully released. My wife is getting an ultrasound though, on her L shoulder that was operated on 12 years ago.

RunJasonRun

Here's to another year of no ads on RunningAhead!  

(Every year, I always think, "It's been a full year already?"

You got 'em.  Let the anticipation begin.