Land of 10,000 Lakes

New members (Read 560 times)

I stuck with the treadmill today. I went outside first and attempted to shovel the deck off and our small driveway...yikes. my arms are still all shaky! And the plow still hasn't gone through...I'm getting a little annoyed as I have some appointments this afternoon. Course it could be melted by then!
    HermosaBoy

California transplant who lives in Minnesota. Not liking the weather this winter! Black eye

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

obiebyke

Wrong way, Rob! Wrong way! Smile My dad's photographer friend took this pic of the bandshell yesterday. Beautiful from afar....

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

HermosaBoy

Wrong way, Rob! Wrong way! Smile My dad's photographer friend took this pic of the bandshell yesterday. Beautiful from afar....
          That's why I rolled over this morning instead of doing an easy run. ARGH!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

That's a great picture!!!! I'd like it more if it was taken in December! I just keep telling myself....the snow will melt...50's are coming, then 60's, then 70's. I can make it, I can make it. Ouch....hermosaboy CA TO MN??? Bummer.........I'm actually a MN transplant too....but I hail from Wisconsin so I don't know if that really counts. Big grin
            Darla1

Hi All, Thanks for starting this group! I'm from SE MN, a small farming community, Dennison. Love to run, doing my first TC marathon in October. We've sure had some beautiful mornings lately for runs! darla
                Darla...I live in Goodhue, not far away from you at all!!! Very cool!! When is Dennison Days? Did I miss it? We had a blast last year at it.
                Darla1

Hi Melanie, That is very cool! We are not far from each other. Dennison Days is the first weekend in August and I am helping organize a 4 mile fun run. You should come and bring all of your Goodhue running friends. We'd love to have you join us! If you have any questions, email me. I can send you a registration form. Nice to hear from you. Darla
                    Another new member. I see that this group hasn't been too active. Must all be frozen?? I am a Minnesotan who can only visit Mn lately. But will be back from time to time for some running. Feel free to chat. Mike

Stretch

I'm a fairly new member. Started running in April and have been sticking to it for the most part. Is anyone from out west of the Twin Cities? I'm out in Watertown and run the Luce Line fairly regularly out side of town. I would like to try and connect with other runners too.