Low HR Training

Low heart rate training FAQ "Sticky" (Read 266 times)

2011 Redding (CA)

Jesse, Would you ... and the low HR training group leaders ... consider creating a separate low heart rate training FAQ "Sticky"? Many of the new questions are answered in great detail on your FAQ page ... and a separate "Sticky" would make is easy to find. I've read the FAQs many times, and look to them first with new questions. They are a GREAT source of information.

2011 Redding Marathon (CA),  2011 Yakima Marathon (WA),  2011 Eugene Marathon (OR),  2011 Newport Marathon (OR)

2011 Pacific Crest Marathon (OR),  2011 Smith Rock Summer Classic Half (OR),  2011 Haulin' Aspen Trail Half (OR)

2011 Running is for the Birds 10Km (OR),  2011 Sunriver Marathon (OR)

run-easy-race-hard

sorry slow to respond, been going through a moving process. I'll post it as a sticky.

run-easy-race-hard

I put it in as a sticky without allowing a thread because I'd prefer the rest of the forum to be the source of threads and not the FAQ in and of itself.

2011 Redding (CA)

Thank you. No doubt it will benefit many new readers in the coming months. Good idea about a "read only" format.

2011 Redding Marathon (CA),  2011 Yakima Marathon (WA),  2011 Eugene Marathon (OR),  2011 Newport Marathon (OR)

2011 Pacific Crest Marathon (OR),  2011 Smith Rock Summer Classic Half (OR),  2011 Haulin' Aspen Trail Half (OR)

2011 Running is for the Birds 10Km (OR),  2011 Sunriver Marathon (OR)