Low HR Training

HRM battery (Read 409 times)

What are the signs that your HRM battery is about to die? It seems lately that it's harder and harder for my Garmin to pick up the signal so I haven't been able to track it as accurately. It does help if I put something on the strap but not always. It's been more miss than hit lately. Thanks Terie
    Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09

Non ducor, duco.

Terie I dont know what the signs are but mine died. I replaced the battery and now I am either dead, dead, dead or it just wont work with the new battery. I even got the manual out to make sure I have the right battery. Mine was doing the same thing and I would say change it sooner rather than later. Maybe you will not have this happen to you. btw, Im really craving some Sadies, just by seeing your name!

I'm back.

btw, Im really craving some Sadies, just by seeing your name!
        I couldn't resist to jump in. Sadie's was the highlight of my last trip to Albuquerque. If only I could right now have some of those enchiladas and then some sopapillas with honey. And, if I could have the blue chips and Sadie's hot salsa, I expect my HRM would no longer require a battery. Smile

I intend to live forever . . . or die trying.

You guys are after my own heart! Sadies is hands down my favorite restauraunt here in Albuquerque! Big grin I remember when we first moved here 4 years ago and we would ask the server to leave the whole pitcher of water at our table because we couldn't handle the hot. Now it's no problemo! Cool Thanks for the HRM tips too!
          Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09

Non ducor, duco.

I forgot about this thread! My son when he was teenie weenie used to eat the salsa like it was candy. It used to make our out-of-town friends laugh bc they couldnt take it!! Got some Sadies salsa at the store the other day..but it just isnt the same as being there. I so miss getting an egg on my enchiladas.

I'm back.

run-easy-race-hard

love Sadie's salsa myself. I lived in Albuquerque before I moved here. I used to order it by mail here, probably time to do that again.

Non ducor, duco.

love Sadie's salsa myself. I lived in Albuquerque before I moved here. I used to order it by mail here, probably time to do that again.
                Wow, you can do that? Cool! I bet it's fresher than what is in the stores. I miss ALBQ. I miss the Sandias.

I'm back.

run-easy-race-hard

www.sadiessalsa.com boy, how much can I hijack this thread and fill with irrelevant commercial products!

Non ducor, duco.

www.sadiessalsa.com boy, how much can I hijack this thread and fill with irrelevant commercial products!
                    Hijack? This is vital information every bit as important as the running stuff. Thanks! I bookmarked the link. And get this, when I went to find the salsa I bought, it was EL PINTO's. I was bummed! Although I have spent many a fine hour on the patio there.

I'm back.

run-easy-race-hard

Yeah, I ordered over $100 worth yesterday! They have some new flavors!
                        Man, did we ever get off on a tangent on this thread. But, Sadie's or no Sadie's, I love Albuquerque and would move there tomorrow if I were willing to risk a career change at this stage in my life. BTW, Terie, I hope you were able to solve your HRM battery problem.

I intend to live forever . . . or die trying.