Low HR Training

Will the Training Logs at this site... (Read 270 times)

FrancesR

Will the Training Logs at this site... track/show/report heartrate and/or pace over time? If not is there a better website Log for that? I'm wondering how to log stats so that I can track progress. Thank you! Smile
      Heart rate and pace over time within a particular run, or heart rate and pace over time across many workouts? For the first, if you have something like a garmin, yeah, you can upload a run, and see a complete graph of your heart rate and pace during the run. For the latter, yes, you can use the reporting features of this site to graph that. - Select the training log tab. - Click on reports. - Click on new graph. - For the X axis, use date. - For the Y axis, use pace, or average heart rate, or whatever you want. As long as you record the stats for each run, you'll see what you want. If you view the post I started just below this one, I embedded graphs of both types into it, so you can take a look at that for an example. Hope that helps.
      wbr

I have a related question . . . I am a fairly new owner of a Garmin 305 and I was wondering if I could export my data into an excel spreadsheet for further massaginations. Does anybody know the quick answer to that question? Bob

Beginner all over again

Select the training log tab. - Click on reports. - Click on new graph. - For the X axis, use date. - For the Y axis, use pace, or average heart rate, or whatever you want.
          Oh thank you. That was nifty. Nice Features! Smile

LuisT

I've been using sporttracks for exporting my data from my Garmin 305. It has some fairly good reports, and allows you to put the runs into google earth...