Low HR Training

rockenmamof5 (Read 328 times)

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

rockenmamof5: I noticed your mileage is getting pretty high these days. What are you training for? I can't help but ask how one gets abs like that. What is your secret? I'm sure it is one of those info-comercial things I have seen before Big grin What is your secret?
      2011 Goals:
      Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
      Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
      rockenmamof5: I noticed your mileage is getting pretty high these days. What are you training for? I can't help but ask how one gets abs like that. What is your secret? I'm sure it is one of those info-comercial things I have seen before Big grin What is your secret?
      I've got 3 marathons coming up. Sept 9th, October 7th and November 18th I think it is. oh I bought this little pill and BOOM oup popped my abs Wink All joking aside, I used to do tons of ab work. Stopped when I wasn't seing the results I wanted. Then when I started running, I changed alot of my eating habits and BOOM one day I it was like, oh there's my abs Big grin Abs are made in the kitchen my friend! Get your bodyfat down enough and if it's in your gene's you'll see them. Unfortunatly not everyone can Sad despite low enough bodyfat. Anyway thanks for asking Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson