April 25 (Read 219 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

RedBlue
    1)Wingz55)Run To Win1
    2)zoom-zoom46)jeffdonahue4
    3)CarlA47)Ennay5
    4)MattDude58 )jdmcgregor4
    Somebody take away Blaine's driver's liscense! He hit ANOTHER player! Shocked That said, every shot except RTW's and ZZ's collision missed this turn! What's up with that? And what's up with covering the top row??? And B4? Confused

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

Map:http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dsd968k_12d62xphcr Form: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=cDJ0cS1uTXpPeVJteFFkb1dSbWxpSXc6MA.. All rows and columns this week had shots or players in them, so I deleted nothing.

A Saucy Wench

Somebody take away Blaine's driver's liscense! He hit ANOTHER player! Shocked That said, every shot except RTW's and ZZ's collision missed this turn! What's up with that? And what's up with covering the top row??? And B4? Confused
        I dont think we need worry about Blaine's driving much longerCry. You guys are mean.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

MattDude

Slinkies

zonks, Shocked what did I do to you? Also what is that at F:3, and E:5? a glich?
          Body Weight Culture, A site with alot of info.
          100 Push-ups Challenge, 40 of 100
          Weight Loss, 20 pounds to go.
          Wingz

Professional Noob

zonks, Shocked what did I do to you? Also what is that at F:3, and E:5? a glich?
            I don't see anything at f3 or e5. It should be blank. What do you see?

MattDude

Slinkies

It looks like someone is there, but the pic is all white.
              Body Weight Culture, A site with alot of info.
              100 Push-ups Challenge, 40 of 100
              Weight Loss, 20 pounds to go.
              Wingz

Professional Noob

It looks like someone is there, but the pic is all white.
                Is it gone now?