Mid Penn Runners

New Thread (Read 232 times)

kip hoffman

Welcom back Joe. How is the poison ivy?
      i'm felling a lot better. i missed running. but i'm starting to get back into the swing of things once again. how was your weekend?

kip hoffman

Nice long runs Joe and Mike. How did they feel. Running the Dam Half just for fun or was it the race?
          Dam Half for for "FUN" nice choice of words! I want to get 70 miles n this week and cut back next week! Getting ready for the Mega Transect on the 4th. Dam Half is on the 19th. Running Power Lines again 2morrow need the elevation!

Get Runnin Slow Poke!!!

kip hoffman

The megatransect does sound like fun. One of these years I'll have to make my way there and run it. Good luck.
              i did horrible friday.. but came back today in Pittsburgh at the Great Race. today i actually felt strong for the first time in a while. i know my 5k times will start dropping once i add in the speed work.... 42:09 390 out of 6241 finishers... www.rungreatrace.com

kip hoffman

nice job at the great race. i did that a few years ago and really enjoyed it. did it rain on you at all out there, it was raining here the entire day.
                  no rain at all. it rained like crazy on sat, but on sunday, the weather was perfect for running.