Mid Penn Runners

Welcome (Read 237 times)

kip hoffman

Hi. Evil grin
    kip hoffman

Welcome Joe and Koala. I hope you enjoy using this log and find it motivating. I look forward to training with you virtually and maybe even get some actual training runs in together. Evil grin
        Thanks Kip, maybe i'll get back into shape like the old days. when i got away from running-log.com, i got out of shape. so maybe this will be my comeback to running. Yes

week one complete. thanks again for telling me about this log. it motivates me to do more then i would usually do. 33 miles is a good start concidering that when i was probably in my best shape i was only averaging like 30-40 miles a week. i think i'm going to just keep it around 35 this month and maybe hit 40 to 45 next month and so on. thanks again kip.

kip hoffman

That sounds like a really good plan. Maybe even pick out a half marathon in the spring to focus on would help keep you consistent. Thanks for signing up with me, I do enjoy checking to see what you ran most days.
            kip hoffman

Hey Mike. Welcome. I look forward to virtually training with you again. Maybe we all can get together for training runs sometime. Clowning around
                the only thing mike runs, is his mouth. Tongue

kip hoffman

Nice job with the tempo today and a second week in the 30's.
                    thanks kip... i don't think i'm going to get 30 in this week, but i'm going to concider this a rest/recovery week, then try for 35-40 the following week. my legs are feeling a little tired, but i know they'll come around soon.