Mid Penn Runners

New Member (Read 197 times)

ChuckMoscariello

Mike, Thanks for inviting me on. I think it will keep me focused more. Hi all, Thanks for having me. Just to let you know, I am training for the Steamtown Marathon so if anyone has any advice I would appreciate it. It will be my first marathon. I am still trying to find the fueling source for the long run. Chuck
    kip hoffman

Welcome. Be ready for an insane down hill first mile. Try your best to relax and stay until control. The last few miles are pretty hilly. Good luck.
        welcom chuck. if you go to the tools settings, and change your options, everyone else in the group can see your mileage, unless you don't want to share it with others. good luck at Steamtown.

ChuckMoscariello

Hi Joey, I think I changed the right option so others can see my mileage and work outs. Let me know if it works. Thanks
            everything is fine and dandy. i just wasn't sure if you were aware that your profile was private. i know some people dont want others to view their workouts.. good luck at steamtown...

evetta2003

Greetings All! Mike thanks for having me check this out...This should help to keep me focused so I dont lose too much $... Started training for the Hyner- fun race- hard as heck! Looking forward to it! Peace- Amy