Maine Runnah Group

Mid-winter 10-miler (Cape Elizabeth) elevation (Read 280 times)

an amazing likeness

Teresa, You were looking for the elevation profile in another forum. Here's a link to the data from my Garmin this past February. It is steady hills, nothing staggering, just hard to get into "cruise" mode. Click for motionbased elevation data from Feb 2008

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Andy, thanks for posting that! It does look hilly for me. I'll have to start doing more hill work, I guess!

an amazing likeness

Teresa, The hills on the Mid-Winter course were about the same as what you'd find on Ledge Road and Granite Street in Yarmouth, for example. (my opinion)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oh, I run on Ledge Road and it's not too bad. I should head down Granite Street. My son runs that direction a lot. Sometimes he goes all the way to Bradbury Mountain and back. Andy, do you live in Yarmouth? I'm off of North Road in North Yarmouth, about a mile past Ledge Road.

an amazing likeness

Teresa, I am in Yarmouth. In the neighborhood area just off North Road, between the fire station and river, so just a few miles from you. I run past your area often heading out North Road towards Rt 9. Andy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Teresa, I am in Yarmouth. In the neighborhood area just off North Road, between the fire station and river, so just a few miles from you. I run past your area often heading out North Road towards Rt 9. Andy
              Wow, it's a small world. I run your direction a lot - we like to run from my house and then do the Clam Festival route. I think it's a great area to run in. I also like running from my house to Ledge to Mountfort to Route 9 back to Route 9 again - it's about 8 miles all together, a good distance for me. Some hills, but not too terrible. Pine Ridge Road off of North Road has a couple of good hills we use for hill work. I've probably seen you running! That's a funny thought.