NYC Marathon runners

Anyone want to take over this group? (Read 303 times)

seeEricaRun

Awesome

I don't plan to run NYC again, so if anyone would like to take over managing this group, that would be great.
      No, I do not want to take over this group, but I do want to hear from everybody. 2009 will be my second NYC Marathon and I want to take an hour off of my 2007 5:27:47. ( I drank too much in the first half and spend 40 minutes looking for johns without mile-long lines.) Sad I'm getting my pace down to 9:00 miles..... (hey, when I started 1100 days ago I weighed in at 256 and felt lucky, proud or both, to stumble along at 12:00 miles. I've dropped 70 plus pounds and tossed my asthma inhaler onto the top shelf of the medicine cabinet - that's the Lost in Space section of my apartment. ) Let's get on the road. Jonathan
      I don't run fast, I run steady.

Imminent Catastrophe

I'm baaaaack. In the lottery again for 2009, and I'm a two-time loser. I guess I'm guaranteed next year anyway.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

What's involved in taking over? (work / time-commitment wise?)
          seeEricaRun

Awesome

What's involved in taking over? (work / time-commitment wise?)

Absolutely nothing.