Pickens County Y Race Team

What's your next event? (Read 154 times)

Seems like everyone is training for something... what are you putting in work towards?
    ehunter

Festival of Flowers Triathlon for me followed by Chattanooga Waterfront Tri.

tweisner

Paris Mountain 11K Trail Run

- itri - 

pschriver

Langley pond this weekend isn't going to happen due to work. Clemson Triathlon in May might be OK.

Swamp Rabbit 5k next Friday

Has anyone ever done the Anderson YMCA Sprint Tri?  It's coming up in May.

Anyone interested in Caine Halter in June?

Also, I ordered new wheels, which I'm very excited about...

they had a deal where they give me a 3rd wheel for free.

I'll be selling it if anyone is interested:

Front Wheel

Profile Design Altair Full Carbon 58mm

Just hit me up on Twitter if you're interested.  Oh wait i don't have twitter.  Just facebook me.  Oh wait I don't have facebook anymore.  Just tell me in person i guess.

pschriver

The Tri-mommies did the Anderson Sprint 4-5 years ago I will upload the photos if they don't mind. I did the race 4 years ago. It was OK. <100 people and slightly disorganized. The bike ride was out and back on 81 and wasn't bad. The run was pretty crappy, starting off with a steep downhill to a creek and then back up. It's not a race I plan to do again. I prefer Clemson.

Gosh thats been FIVE years ago Peter?  Since the Tri-Mommies did the Anderson Sprint?  Wow!!

I agree with you, Clemson is a much nicer race.  Anderson was exciting just because all of us competed together and we were all Triathlon virgins at the time Smile. ....but the Clemson race is bigger, has a longer lake swim and has such a beautiful bike course! I remember the bike being a big loop but maybe they changed it.  The highlight of THAT day was the BBQ after party!  Smile

pschriver

April  2007 is th date on the pictures. I did the Anderson race the year after you guys did it and the bike route had been changed. I don't know how it is routed now.

pschriver

pschriver

I tried to post the photos but failed