Pickens County Y Race Team

Welcome Race Teamers (Read 112 times)

Hi.

We're trying this forum thing again, admittedly the first round proved difficult to navigate and at the risk of loosing our ability to communicate with one another, we're giving this a well-reviewed site a go.

Currently, we've only opened a running group/ forum, but certainly as the need develops, more groups can easily be added. 

Our goal, other than opening up lines of communication and encouragement, is to set up group runs, share in training and generally discuss running-related stuff.

Thanks for checking us out and we hope you'll stick around.

Happy running,

Haley

ehunter

Hey Haley,  I think everyone will enjoy the site.  I've been using RA since 2007 or so - great tool for tracking workouts, keeping up with miles, etc.  You can personalize your page to include many different workouts, charts, etc - its all fairly simple to set up.  The forum is great and easy to navigate as well.  Feel free to take a look at my page for ideas by clicking on my name under the "reports" section to the left. 

pschriver

Looks like I'm in. Having trouble importing logs from another site so I may just start over.

My prewash:)

Hey guys!!  Glad you made up the group!  I think it will be easier to give each other a kick in the butt on here!  I really enjoy this website!Big grin

"Carpe Diem"