The Postfontaine Project

Runner's Digest 4.7-4.13 (Read 4 times)

Jirafe Blanco

Whew, just finished up what was probably my hardest run of the year. I did 4 loops around Lake Como w/ 1mile @ my goal pace for my upcoming 10k and then the remaining 0.6 miles jogging. It's a staple workout in the Jirafe Blanco workout regimen (eBook publication forthcoming). BUT today I added an extra lap. AND I never stopped -- I ran the whole time. This is a first.

Also there was a really cute red-head that smiled at me when I was doing my 'fast' lap...the hook has been set.  She was running too.

"Hills are the shortcut to success"

time to make a baby. There is no one running around me.

Sounds lIke the origin story of jirafe rojo

Jirafe Blanco

I felt so happy when I ran today. I also drank a beer 30 minutes prior to my run. Maybe if I drink a beer 30 minutes prior to doing anything, my days will be filled with happiness?

Jirafe Blanco

I felt so shitty on my run today. I also ate a cup of greek yogurt 30 minutes prior to my run. Maybe if I eat a cup of greek yogurt prior to doing anything my days will be filled with endless shittiness.

Just did my last long run leading up to the marathon. 20 miles. mostly on trails up north through snow and mud and hills. It was the best I've felt on a long run. Then I ate pizza rolls. Today was good. Zimby must have had a beer