RA Coaching Forum

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! (Read 209 times)

Prophet!

Just wanted to say that to whoever hangs around here. Unfortunately for me, I'm heading into the next few days having already gained 10 pounds within the past few weeks, the lingering effect from thanksgiving coupled with marathon tapering Tongue
    btb1490

Thanks Steve, same to you and your family! Smile Sounds like you have something to make a New Year's resolution for! Losing those 10 pounds! New Years is still 10 days away though, so enjoy yourself in the meantime!
        Thanks, Steve! Happy Holidays to everyone here! I was right there with you on the post-marathon weight gain, Steve. I had the same thing after Ultracentric one weekend and Thanksgiving the next. Good luck trimming it off.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Thanks Steve, back at ya and your family!!!! I had a few fond memories of Christmas in Hawaii. Nothing like taking the kids to the beach so that Santa can jet ski in and toss them candy lol Happy holidays again to everyone that checks in here!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Thanks Steve. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.
            http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
              Merry Christmas, all.