RA Running Game 2022

Individual Runners Gather Here (Read 58 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

For those of you in the game but not on a team...

In the past, we have encouraged the individual runners to join up in a group where you can enjoy the camaraderie of the game but don't have the pressure of a team mileage goal. Bobinpittsburgh had run the group but he joined a team this year. If you want a group, please feel free to start one, let us know here and people can contact you to get the password. (You don't to have a captain.)

You are more than welcome to post in this forum, but I wanted to throw this information out as some people missed the signup for teams. We don't have a way to add people to teams after the teams are formed, but you can still gather with other individual runners and have challenges in your group if you choose. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Running Problem

Problem Child

In.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

Linda

I am on a team this year, but there is a longstanding facebook group for individual runners in the game. Message me, if you would like an invite.

IG profile @lindasig_runs

Headsweats Ambassador Discount Code  "LINDASIGRUNS"

Over 45 PR's:  5K - 21:21, Half - 1:39:49, Full - 3:33.47

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Bobinpittsburgh has lead the Individuals group for several years but he's joining the team game this year.

I will start another group, but I'll hand it over to a real runner after it gets established. Since  I'm not a real runner. 

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

2022 Individuals

Here is the group for runners signed up as Individuals and any non-game runner who wants to join.

mk885

Hi all

i just intro’d on the individual forum

thanks stealth for setting up and yo all admins for making this fun game

really sad I missed team but now excited to see how individual works

thsnks

mike

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Hi all

i just intro’d on the individual forum

thanks stealth for setting up and yo all admins for making this fun game

really sad I missed team but now excited to see how individual works

thsnks

mike

Mike, hopefully by the end of 2022, COVID will be behind us and everyone will be interested in the team game as the world gets back to normal. There are some game regulars who went individual this year. You can make that group as active as you want it to be. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.