RA Running Game 2022

Team 3 aka Rapid Thigh Movement (Read 63 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Carl Hamilton

Christirei

der_lizzard

John Wood

Ms Sassy Pants

nukie19

seanster

theyapper

zebano

Please start a team forum. You need to pick a name and two captains by month end.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

nukie19

Hi everyone!  Looking forward to another year...

zebano

Hi everyone, I'm Shawn, and looking forward to another big year of running!

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

Ms Sassy Pants

Total newbie here. Hoping to help the team be successful.

nukie19

Check your messages everyone - I've started us a team forum!

John Wood

Hello everyone, I’m John. Currently I’m living in Michigan trying to adjust to cold weather running after decades of running at lunch every day in the south.

So, where does everyone live and what races are everyone planning? This is my 4th year on a team and one of the things I wished I had done from the start is meet more of my team mates face to face. 

The only race currently on my calendar is Myrtle Beach, but I try to do Flying Monkey every year and I’m thinking of Grand a rapids marathon and the Niagara Falls marathon.

Hello! My name is Carl! I'm originally from Arizona, but currently attending college in Iowa! This is my first year competing and planning on using this as an outlet for motivation for solo training during my off-seasons! Very excited for what's to come!