RA Running Game 2023

Week 42 Awesoments of the week UPDATED With Corrections!! (Read 38 times)

Pain is my friend

Fastest

5K: ViBe71 (UP) 19:37.45

10k: ---

Half: Baboon 1:29.36

Full: DavePNW (UP) 3:55:10

Looks like Mom4Running and The Dementor both ran the Baltimore Marathon as pacers together! Awesome!!

Ultra:  TammyinGP-  Rogue Gorge 50K yahoo!!!

Most Time Running

Mom4Running (Indv) 14:22.09

Stevepf 12:49.52

AXes  (Indv) 11:42.58

teileen 10:57.05

Most Miles Run

Mom4Running (Indv) 86.63

AXes (Indv) 74.27

never2late2run (J) 69

Running Problem  64.63

* Seven of eight teams were 100% or better of the team mileage goal. The top team was Joggernauts with an 144.74%

* All teams had race miles.

* Five of eight teams were 80% or better in the green. The top teams are Fourgetaboutit, Pace Oddities and Go the Distance with 100%. I think this is the first time I have seen 3 teams hit 100% green since week 19. Great job.

* 7 runner was over 150% of individual weekly goal and 3 was above 200%

* 8 runners ran their most miles in one week.

* 1 IR request from captain

1 Weeks till the playoffs. Who is ready?

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

All About that Pace 2024

Thanks Krash, we did and Faye (Mom4Running) was the best as Lead Pacer. We came in 40 seconds under our target of 4 hours 30 minutes.

Fastest

5K: ViBe71 (UP) 19:37.45

10k: ---

Looks like Mom4Running and The Dementor both ran the Baltimore Marathon as pacers together! Awesome!!

Most Time Running

Mom4Running (Indv) 14:22.09

AXes  (Indv) 11:42.58

teileen 10:57.05

Most Miles Run

Mom4Running (Indv) 86.63

AXes (Indv) 74.27

Running Problem  64.63

* Seven of eight teams were 100% or better of the team mileage goal. The top team was Joggernauts with an 144.74%

* All teams had race miles.

* Five of eight teams were 80% or better in the green. The top teams are Fourgetaboutit, Pace Oddities and Go the Distance with 100%. I think this is the first time I have seen 3 teams hit 100% green since week 19. Great job.

* 7 runner was over 150% of individual weekly goal and 3 was above 200%

* 8 runners ran their most miles in one week.

* 1 IR request from captain

1 Weeks till the playoffs. Who is ready?

DavePNW

Nice! Mine was run as a pacer too! The group I usually pace for splits up the full pacing duties between first & second half. I was assigned to pace the first half at 3:50; after the handoff I eased up a bit and finished the rest just for fun.

Dave

All About that Pace 2024

Well done

Nice! Mine was run as a pacer too! The group I usually pace for splits up the full pacing duties between first & second half. I was assigned to pace the first half at 3:50; after the handoff I eased up a bit and finished the rest just for fun.

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

Thanks Krash, we did and Faye (Mom4Running) was the best as Lead Pacer. We came in 40 seconds under our target of 4 hours 30 minutes.

I thought our goal was 4:29:30 and we finished 4:29:19. Next  year I'll be closer to 4:30:00 !!

DavePNW

I thought our goal was 4:29:30 and we finished 4:29:19. Next  year I'll be closer to 4:30:00 !!

We always target 30 seconds ahead of goal as well. It's a source of pride to come as close as possible! Of course when they split it for the marathon, all the pressure's on the second half pacers. 

Any more pacing plans coming up? I'm scheduled to do the Seattle Marathon late November. Again assigned first half, but hope to finish the rest.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

#brohug

<3

TammyinGP

Those are some VERY impressive race times noted above! Congrats to all who raced!

while the distance I ran last week doesn't have a category, I did run my 3rd and slowest, but most fun!, 50K in So. Oregon.

I'm playoff ready!

Tammy

All About that Pace 2024

Congrats!

Those are some VERY impressive race times noted above! Congrats to all who raced!

while the distance I ran last week doesn't have a category, I did run my 3rd and slowest, but most fun!, 50K in So. Oregon.

I'm playoff ready!

Pain is my friend

Oh man! I have failed at the results poster. I forgot to post the Ultra race. She is even on my team. Forgive me Tammy. I love a good trail 50k. You rocked it.

I'm playoff ready!

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

TammyinGP

no worries Krash. I didn't even think that ultra's were anything mentioned since it's not a normal race distance that earns points.

Tammy

Pain is my friend

If you look back at the last few weeks, will find mentions of them. That's what you get when an Ultra guy does results!!! lol

no worries Krash. I didn't even think that ultra's were anything mentioned since it's not a normal race distance that earns points.

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

Karen M

Go, Tammy! I've only done one 50K, like 15 years ago, but it was all trails and so much fun!  How was the southern OR weather?

I'm playoff ready!

Marathons are habit-forming...

"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

Philippians 4:13, NLT

TammyinGP

Go, Tammy! I've only done one 50K, like 15 years ago, but it was all trails and so much fun!  How was the southern OR weather?

weather was perfect! October is usually pretty nice here - cool, not a lot of rain yet, although we've had more this month than is typical. But on race weekend (50K was Saturday and HM and 12K were Sunday), the start was mid 40's, never getting warmer than 60 and overcast most of the time, with a few breaks of sun once in awhile. It was about as good as you can get for being out on trails from early morning to late afternoon.  And it's peak leaf season here for us. It's nothing like the east coast colors but for us where we are mostly evergreens, the colors were popping along the Rogue River. 

Here's a couple pics taken by the race photographer James Holk with Daybreak Racing

and a fun pic of our running group:

Tammy

Karen M

Very good! I'm near Portland, and it can be a total weather difference between north and south!

Marathons are habit-forming...

"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

Philippians 4:13, NLT