Trailer Trash

Fridaily! (Read 32 times)

Chnaiur

My name is Jon and I'm a runner.

You are not alone, I just did the same damn thing and prolonged what should have been a week rest into 3 weeks of no running.

Great reminder - I'm skipping running today because of this. Shouldn't mess with Top of Foot pain.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

SRD. Partly because I'm at work until 8 tonight, partly because I have a 50k tomorrow.

QOTD: I don't know if it's where they are looking for it or not, but I have a feeling the U.S. has a pretty good idea where it's at. From what I understand we can track any missle launch that is launched from anywhere in the world and pick it up within seconds after lift off. I think the Military knows but feels that it's not in our best interests to tell.

Good luck! Take it easy and survive that beast.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Low_O2

CO2:  I heard that same rant last night from the old man.  He even added the guys so nice I couldn't really tell him how bad he sucked.  You anal folks just need to do it yourself. 

Haha, glad I'm not the only one with this problem! I try to tell my wife it is easier if I just do it, but she doesn't always like how long it takes me to get projects done. How am I supposed to get my running in if I put priority on the honey do list?

Chnaiur

Haha, glad I'm not the only one with this problem! I try to tell my wife it is easier if I just do it, but she doesn't always like how long it takes me to get projects done. How am I supposed to get my running in if I put priority on the honey do list?

Personally, I'm in the fortunate position that my wife would kill me if I took a hammer or saw to any part in the house. 

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Occasional Runner

Here's the Crew-Mobile project I've been working on while trying to find a job. It's 95% finished and I love it. Jo's gonna PIMP the 100 mile race courses.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Lace:

That has fun written all over it...literally!!!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

^^ Noice!  Looks very off road capable

strength training this evening, the only  upside to my injury is my strength has really taken a turn upward, I'd gladly trade that for a run today!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

Cool Crew Cruiser !!!!!!

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL