Trailer Trash

Somebody put up a Mondaily!! (Read 37 times)

LB2

I'll run after work on the TM at the gym. I should take a day off, but I won't do that until later in the week.

QOTD: Do you have a decent running streak going right now?

Yes. 26 straight days. That isn't huge, but I am happy with it.

LB2

DigDug2

SRD for me.  Good weekend runs on the trails - 3.5 hours on Saturday, 1.75 hours on Sunday.  Tired legs but nothing hurts.

QOTD:  Nope - my SRD today ends a two-day streak I had going.  I've probably never had a streak longer than 8 or 9 days and don't aspire to.  I love my SRDs and I think my body needs them.

Marley and I had a nice 6 mile trail run.  I am glad we got our run in fairly early because it is supposed to be pretty muggy today,

QOTD: No.  We have been taking one day a week off lately.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

nice 6 miler in this morning, legs are still a wee bit sore

qotd: Typically only run 4 days a week, I have a good streak of running four days a week!  Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

NorthernHarrier

Probably a rest day, at least from running. Did a shift this morning on the elliptical and depending on weather I'll try for some sort of biking tonight. Supposed to get T-storms so we shall see.

QOTD- I'm with DigDug on that one. Even in my hi-mileage days about  9-10 days straight was the max. Those days of rest work wonders, at least for me. I'd try to take 1-2 days off per week depending on what's happening.

LB2

I am ending my streak at 30.

LB2

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Good morning.  Nothing for me today except maybe a little volleyball tonight.

QOTD: I had a nice streak on non-running days going and had to screw that up on Friday.  Running daily never worked well for me.  Like others, rest is a good thing.

Have a great Monday!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Gator eye

Rest day for me

QOTD: I need my rest days. most weeks I take two of them

Occasional Runner

An easy 5 miles in the rain this morning. I love the way the woods smell when it rains. It wasn't a downpour, but it was enough to ensure I would have the trail entirely to myself. I have a couple of doubles planned this week, but everything will be at a leisurely pace so I'm not burned up by the weekend.

QOTD: Responding from work, so I don't have my run log. I'm probably 3 or 4 weeks into a streak. I average about 1 rest day per month.

Daydreamer1

Planning on a bike ride with DW later this afternoon, probably something in the 15-20 mile range.

QOTD: Due to my work schedule it's difficult for me to get a long streak going. I work a two week rotating schedule. Two 24 hour shifts one week and a 24 and 12 hour shift. the next.  Even if I worked a schedule that allowed me to run every day I don't think my streak would get too long. I recently increased my mileage to over 50 miles per week and my legs and entire body are feeling totally shot, hence why I'm heading out on the bike today even though I didn't run yesterday.

Many years ago I think I had put together a several week streak on the bike. I don't think I could do that running. I find it easier to get in easy recovery rides on the bike then running.

AT-runner

Tim

Didn't run much over the weekend.  Saturday, just wasn't feeling it and stopped after 8 miles.  Yesterday went to Washington Nationals game in DC with my son, so skipped my run.

I won't be running Labor Pains since now I'll be driving a box truck across country while towing DS's car while moving him out to Portland, OR.   He's moving out near DD#1 and has no job and no place to live yet (he'll stay with her until her finds a place).  Oh, to be in my 20's again.

Now I can plan some morning runs along the way.

QOTD:  I've run at least 40 miles in every month for the past 25+ years.  Also had at least 1 day off of running every week for the past 25+ years.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

LB2

QOTD: Responding from work, so I don't have my run log. I'm probably 3 or 4 weeks into a streak. I average about 1 rest day per month.

Work? You are doing that again???

LB2

Occasional Runner

Work? You are doing that again???

Just killing time between runs.

jonferg67

Endless trails

Just killing time between runs.

Whoa, take it easy on all the details

runtraildc

4 miles on my Rock Creek loop.  Felt ok, better than what it has been lately.

Jon-- have you and DW set a moving date yet?

qotd:  Not in one currently, but did a streak over the holidays.   It was a nice change and I enjoyed it.  My basic rule to the streak was to run at least one mile, so that really was my 'rest' days--1 or 2 a week, usually a few miles on the treadmill while at the gym for cross training. Other days, running as usual.  It really was more of a mental exercise than a physical one.

have a good day, folks!