Trailer Trash

Thirsty Thursdaily (Read 12 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Hello Trailers. 

5 miles (800’ )with a 50# pack, TE didn’t carry anything 

qotd: summertime drinks?  I’ve been rocking root beer floats of late; DW found a good root beer, add copious amounts of vanilla ice cream - done!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

runtraildc

No run today. Went to the dentist and then scheduled a stay in Sedona after our Grand Canyon trip. It's at a forest service ranch that is hard to book. It'll be a good place to recover from our big hike plus enjoy the trails of Sedona on quieter days.

As for exercise, I may run later or I might do more yoga and strength work. Probably the latter.

qotd: seltzer with a dash of homemade sour cherry syrup. Or a gin and tonic, but who am I kidding? That's a year round drink.

Sandy-2

1) ran 5 mi to park.

2) walked 4 mi with friend.

3) ran ran 4 mi home from park.

4) took shower.

5) ate breakfast.

6) watched Jeopardy.

7) took 2 hr nap.

qotd: I also like a g&ts. But these days a HEED, PowerAde or GatorAde to rehydrate are also good.

tbd.

LB2

Ran Thursday morning, about 3 miles.

QOTD: Water and a reduced amount of beer.

LB2

GeraldMiller

Cheers to Thirsty Thursdaily! Running under the BigSky sounds amazing. Impressive 5 miles with a 50# pack—serious dedication! As for summertime drinks, your root beer float game is on point. Root beer + loads of vanilla ice cream is a classic winner. Keep crushing those mileage goals!