Trailer Trash

Presidential Monday (Read 19 times)

runtraildc

Ran 5 miles earlier with my blind running friend. She's moving soon,  so the guided runs will become rare. Legs felt good this morning, taking a rest day yesterday -- yoga and a brisk walk- did it's magic.

qotd: I got nothing unless we want to discuss favorite toast or bagel spread. I just opened a jar of my favorite - homemade blueberry lime jam, that and a little butter on a toasted sesame bagel. Delicious.

AT-runner

Tim

Everyone must be off for the holiday. Not me. Just starting my lunch break.

I'll probably walk on TM tonight for a few miles and watch Olympics.  Long run tomorrow during our heat wave.

QOTD:  Pumpernickel toast with butter.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Bert-o

I lost my rama

6.2 this morning.  Left IT band acted up from the weekend's escapades.  IT only acts up during winter, strange.

QOTD:  I'm with AT, butter.  And not all butter is the same.  The shit from Ireland is the bomb.  Then again, I like savory.  Ate 4 fat pieces of bacon with breakfast.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

That's very cool that you get to help your blind friend, runtrail!

I went climbing and I ran 6.5 miles yesterday.  I really need to start running more than once a week.  Oops.

QOTD: I love cream cheese on bagels, but I almost never buy it.  Usually my toast (whole wheat) is topped with a little butter and a fried egg.  Sourdough is my favorite kind of bread, but I rarely buy that either.  I would just eat the whole loaf in 24 hours. 

Running is dumb.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

It was 26 this morning... due to the holiday we met at 8 am instead of 6:15...and ran our 6.

Qotd:  Russian rye bread with butter and salt.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Daydreamer1

SRD.  Body is tired so it's probably good I'm working. Yesterday's workout up on the mountain beat me up pretty good. Hips and legs are tight so I'll try some stretching if I get the time later today.

QOTD:  For bagels my favorite is strawberry cream cheese.  Most common is peanut butter.  The problem with eating a bagel is my blood sugar  jumps up then crashes so I just slather on peanut butter and that solves that problem. Since I like peanut butter that's not really a problem.  I love toast with butter and honey.

GC100k

A few miles on the indoor track.

Almost hate to see it get warm. I have my early morning indoor track thing dialed in. I have a slot to run Wed afternoon, but I'm afraid something will come up and I won't get to run, whereas if I do it before work, it's done. And I don't want to run in the dark in the morning.

Queen: Holiday? (googling) It's President's day, apparently. That's one of those holidays where most people don't even know it happened. I didn't know until just now.

QOTD: butter or cream cheese. Went to Panera last Friday, ordered cream cheese, and the told me they didn't have it because there was a recall. It was just them who recalled it. Don't know why they didn't run down to the grocery store and get some, but whatever.

GC100k

Sourdough is my favorite kind of bread, but I rarely buy that either.  I would just eat the whole loaf in 24 hours. 

My wife makes whole-wheat, flax-seed, sourdough bread that literally everyone who has ever tried it says is the best bread they've ever had. It gets scarfed down fast at our house.

NorthernHarrier

An unscheduled day off. It is raining cats and dogs with a temp in the upper 30's. I'll pass. Gonna head to the man cave and spend some time on the elliptical. I was told I'm supposed to have mirrors in my workout area... why would I want that?  Good golly. Focus on form? Vanity? IDK. Funny.

A lot of different speed type workouts last week and a 15 miler yesterday so I'll enjoy my rain day.

Went to Panera last Friday, ordered cream cheese, and the told me they didn't have it because there was a recall. It was just them who recalled it. Don't know why they didn't run down to the grocery store and get some, but whatever.

My local Panera did just that. Seems like a no-brainer.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

3 chilly miles with Tiny E yesterday evening and this evening; strength trained this afternoon- we had the day off, I could get used to that 

my local bakery makes a pumpkin chocolate chip bread, very dense and very good- I have a slice every morning w/ whipped cream cheese on top- I'm sure plenty calorie rich, but what the hell

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √