Trailer Trash

Weekender-daily (Read 17 times)

AT-runner

Tim

DW was not DFL in the her 5k today. She walked with a 78 and 77 year old and finished at 1:01. Not bad for their age. She had 10 of her residents walk or run the race, so she was pretty happy.

I got in 12 today. Was planning on more, but didn't get out of bed as early as I wanted.  Felt pretty humid in the woods.

QOTD: Weekend plans?  Some yard work to tame some wild trees and cookout and relax tomorrow for Father's Day.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

muppy

7.6 miles with the 3 mile tempo run last night on the rail trail.

That's great of Mrs. AT getting  everyone into the 5K !

QOTD Tonight we're going to see a friends band play and after work tomorrow we're all going out for barbecue to Harvey's Bbq  and is supposed to be the best Pennsylvania.

Daydreamer1

Just got out of bed. It will take a few minutes for me to wake up then I'll head out on a run. 5-8 depending on how I feel, but most likely closer to the low end.

AT - Not a bad time for the oldsters. Always good to see people staying active as they age so kudos to your wife on getting them out there.

QOTD:  Work, sleep, run (hopefully), repeat.   Working three days over the weekend sucks. It's almost a full moon tonight. If I were still working my 24's I'd be off tonight and I would head up on the mountain at about 7:30 and run into the night to watch the moon come up.

NHLA

13 miles fire rd 5000 & 5050. Four river crossings. Got wet.

Group run tom. from App. brewery.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

9 this morning and hope to get in a long run in the woods tomorrow early.

Hope XT is having a good race.

QOTD: Nothing special, pool, running, relaxing.  No projects ....yet.

Have a great day/night/weekend.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Sandy-2

Taking a few days off from running. Doc confirmed PF after X-rays and ultrasound on Fri. Did the ESWT holy crap that hurt!!!!  But it did feel better right after and still does now 2 days later.

I did a little time on the stationary bike today.

qotd: kind of a lazy weekend, just chillin'.  Dinner with friends in the evenings.

tbd.

muppy

Happy Father's Day!

5.1 road miles around town last night. Today will be a URD,  woke up with a sharp pain on the outside of my foot under the ankle bone.

Sandy, hope the PF gets better soon!

Daydreamer1

URD.  Really wanted a short run today,  but it was busy at work last night. Got out two hours late and until I got home and got some sleep I didn't have time for a run. Just a short 35 minute bake session in the sun laying out on my deck.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Quads are really sore today. Now I understand why runners talk about trashing them on the down hills, though I think the uphill added a lot to that, too. Easy 3.6 run walk to work out some of that.

QOTD: A little fun run called Running With the Devil 12 Hour in North Jersey on Saturday.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

NHLA

13 miles fire rd 5000 & 5050. Four river crossings. Got wet.

Group run tom. from App. brewery.