Trailer Trash

Salty Sundaily (Read 23 times)

bagge_pants

It's warm out, like 40 degrees and overcast. It would be perfect running weather!

Run happily.

Qotd: what do you eat or fuel with on training runs?

AT-runner

Tim

4 miles out and back on roads along the Intercostal Waterway. Shorts and t-shirt weather and almost no wind today.  Beautiful day.

QOTD:  Long run I use Tailwind and maybe eat a few gels.  Sometimes I'll pack a PB&J sandwich.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

6.39 this morning with my mutts...not too much else to report.

qotd: i make a pj sandwich on rye bread using my lemon jam.   it's so good...and then some gus but nothing special.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

muppy

6.2 miles

QOTD I do a mix of gels, gummi bears, pb+j, rice crispy treats and pop tarts.  I've been wanting to try tailwind, but I have never gotten around to ordering some.

Daydreamer1

Sitting at the airport again.  This time doing a short hop up to maui. Will be there until Thursday.  Spent some time trying to post pictures.  DW had some on her phone that are really nice but when transferred to Facebook they don't want to post to this site.

QOTD: Tailwind, Petpeteum, granola bars and other assorted junk.

bagge_pants

ran 2 on the TM and 6.25 after work, the course in reverse to change it up, watch out

NHLA

Frostbite 10k 53 min 2nd AG also got 2nd AG in 25k yesterday. Back to back races. qotd whatever I can find. stuffed bellpepper before 10k.
                TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

8 wet and muddy trail mile this afternoon.  Was a good run.

QOTD: If it's winter, I don't fuel with anything on runs 3 hours or less.  Tailwind on longer runs.  Summer when it's hot n humid, that's a different story.  Tailwind and some sort of snack - maybe granola bar, snickers, or similar.

Have a great night!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Sandy-2

Took a rare weekend day off yesterday (Sun), felt great to sleep in.  Actually I think the large amount of extra sleep did me more good than a run would have.  Today (Mon) I'm planning on a run after work.

qotd: I brought two large tubs of HEED with me, and on hot days or long runs I mix up a weak bottle or two to carry.  Plus I do Gels on long training runs.  I also have a boatload of S-caps with me.  If I feel my stock is starting to dwindle, I'll take a granola bar with me.  When my DD was here in Dec she brought me re-supplies...

tbd.

DigDug2

15 on the roads this afternoon.  Beautiful day, high 40s, taste of spring this weekend.

Nothing on runs less than 90 minutes.  For longer runs, a bottle with Skratch, maybe a gel, beans, fig newtons, or whatever small sugary things I can find on my way out the door.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Salty nails it.

I might need some time off. I might explain later. Nothing to worry about, though.

Run for fun.