Trailer Trash

Coldwater Rumble 100 RR...Sorry for the LONG delay! (Read 55 times)

Occasional Runner

I had a decent race and a lot of fun with some great people on an amazing race course. I loved the time we spent with EDRW and Weegee. They're always fun to hang out with and are a source of constant inspiration.

I came in 7th overall in 20:21:13, which put me in 2nd place for the Sonoran Desert 200.

You can read about it here...

http://www.slippingslowlyintopain.blogspot.com/2014/01/2014-coldwater-rumble-100-sun-sand-and.html

Thanks for following along. It's truly appreciated.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Another awesome post man, if ever I make to ultra running distance - I will have your blog bookmarked for inspiration and motivation Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

galberras

fear the Col Sanders

Nice work.  I love your reports.  Good writing and great photography.  Love it.

Some day I'm going to up my trail running (make that start running again) and come north to run with you HUMRs.

Just because I look dumb doesn't mean I'm not...

Occasional Runner

Nice work.  I love your reports.  Good writing and great photography.  Love it.

Some day I'm going to up my trail running (make that start running again) and come north to run with you HUMRs.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

The HUMR's are always up for entertaining guests. We promise a great time will be had!

Boy, it's about time you posted this; I was waiting with bated breath!

Fantastic report, as usual.  It's so much fun to catch up with you guys.  You have a very special woman in Jo, but that's something you already know.  It was so touching to see both of you at the finish line, it really brought a smile to my face.  Thank you so much!

Occasional Runner

It was great to be there for you and Matt. We had a great time all weekend and you guys were a big part of that. Congratulations to you both. I was elated to see that you guys got it done. We can't wait to see you guys at Zion! Recover well and enjoy that buckle.

moonlightrunner

Congratulations! I just think it is wonderful thatafter 100 miles....you really were able to focus and be grateful....you have talent, tenacity and a wonderful woman to help you along...you are a lucky man!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

I was out there from 7AM until 3:30 in the afternoon at the first aide station with my running club.  Obviously conditions weren't ideal but it looks like you still had a great race.  Congratulations!

You people have issues 

Occasional Runner

Thanks for the very kind comments. My wife doesn't get enough credit for everything she does to help me succeed. She's a huge part of everything I do.

Congratulations! I just think it is wonderful thatafter 100 miles....you really were able to focus and be grateful....you have talent, tenacity and a wonderful woman to help you along...you are a lucky man!

Occasional Runner

That aid station was nuts when all the races were running at the same time. Thanks for being out there!

I was out there from 7AM until 3:30 in the afternoon at the first aide station with my running club.  Obviously conditions weren't ideal but it looks like you still had a great race.  Congratulations!

Thank you for being there!  I was the one with the really bright paisley skirt and neon pink calf sleeves.  I may have yelled "Livin' the Dream!" when I came through 

Low_O2

Nice work! Very cool looking trophy and buckle.

Chnaiur

Thanks for sharing, and great to read a desert running report that didn't involve any barbed cactus needles!

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

AT-runner

Tim

Nice job, Kelly and sorry your winning streak came to an end.

Do you think your night time chilly spell was a result of being a bit dehydrated?  I tend to get the shivers when I'm under-hydrated.

No PBR reference (but you did sneak in a beer pic), don't tell me Hammer got to you.

Good luck on your new job.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Occasional Runner

Thanks for sharing, and great to read a desert running report that didn't involve any barbed cactus needles!

Surprisingly, I had no cactus related injuries in this race. There were a few close calls, but I made it through unscathed!