Trailer Trash

Boston Monadalies (Read 42 times)

dpc3

On the bus to work got in a quick 3 with the devil dog. Good luck to all those running Boston today.

We had another beautiful morning for our 4 mile trail run. I had to run carefully to nurse along a sore little toe with a nasty laceration from last Friday when I stubbed pretty badly. It should have had a few stitches, but it is probably too late for that Sad

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Good luck Boston runners!

Rocky and I got 5.3 miles in on the trails, and I even spent 15 minutes finding limbs and logs for a makeshift "bridge" over a really bad flooded section so I call that 15 minutes of strength training 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning all!  Will strength train this evening, was able to get a mile walking in on the treadmill (and about 10 on the stationary bike) yesterday- that's my longest, hoping by the end of the week to try a hike in the hills (fingers crossed)

Good luck to all the marathoners!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

SRD for me today.

Go marathon runners !!!

qotd:  Will you follow the Boston Marathon today?

Sitting here at work with a window open on the screen with live streaming.  They just started.

tbd.

Gator eye

A much needed rest day for me, I hit it pretty hard this weekend.

Watching Boston on the live feed also.

AT-runner

Tim

SRD today.  Flying down to Pinehurst, NC tomorrow for a golf trip.  I plan on running 2 loops of the Umstead course tomorrow but I usually end up mixing in trails because the course is so boring after seeing it for the first time.  6 rounds of golf Wed- Sat, so not much running this week.

QOTD:  Watching stream.  Have the tracker on as well to follow a few friends and Kelly.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

muppy

It's my 3rd URD day in a row, stupid knee! Going to try it out  tomorrow see how it is.

Good Luck all you Bostonites!

QOTD I'm at work so any updated will be through here on my phone.

LB2

I'll get 7 miles after work.

QOTD: No

LB2

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Planning a little something, something after work with Earl.  Probably 6ish.

QOTD:  No I will watch the news tonight.  People keep posting something about MEB on facebook.  He must be kicking arse!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Chnaiur

3 mile jog + weights.

QOTD: only what I see while browsing the other news

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

runtraildc

Good afternoon.  Got in a yoga class-- could really feel the week-plus off, sadly.  'Don't use it, you lose it' seems to apply more as I age, unfortunately.  Might get a short run in while the kiddos are swimming, we'll see.  Trying to get our routine back after a nice long vacation.

qotd:  Not really, but I just did see an article about our first american winner in many years.

It's beautiful here today. I'll go out for a few miles after work today.

QOTD: I work at home Mondays, so I was able to watch the live stream. I must admit, it was very emotional to see Meb win after everything that happened in 2013. I was pulling for Shalane too, but her pace was way too fast early on. Jeptoo seems unbeatable these days.

Watoni

After work run ... need to keep it mellow

QOTD: I followed it and will wait for Lace's report

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

2-ish mile walk after work tonight.

QOTD: Yes, I watched the entire race after my PT appointment this morning and teared up a little when Meb won. What an awesome race.  The women's side was equally good, although Jeptoo looks impossible to beat after winning two years in a row.  This is the one day of the year where I think I would like to run a road marathon.  I'll get my sanity back tomorrow.

Also, lace_up finished in around 3:46 (or something like that) after some crazy splits.

Running is dumb.