Trailer Trash

The Mondaily (Read 13 times)

Sandy-2

SRD today.

Making travel arrangements for that run up in Idaho, "thundercats are go!!".  The back story is it's a horse ride but the person that directs it also wanted to add a running component so she asked my DD for some input and in-turn my DD asked me for some input.  Anyway, we're gonna go see how it turns out - should be fun to run a little with some horses again.  Here's the info (click on the Ultra for the run info). I'm going to sign up for the 50.

qotd: Any summer travel plans in the works?

We may head over/up to New Mexico/Colorado for a bit later in the summer. Not sure yet.

tbd.

runtraildc

Taking a second rest day. Chowder and I got out for a nice dog walk this morning, moved some blocks, worked a few hours, then took a nap. This was after sleeping over 9 hours last night!  Between Saturday's race, moving 3 cu yards of mulch and building this block wall, I'm tired.

run tomorrow. Definitely.

qotd- Not sure yet. DH has a boys kiting trip coming up later this month, I head to NH-VT in early June for a HM with my sister and niece.  We need to see the moms in MN and I was thinking earlier in the summer rather than August as we've usually done. Maine in September. Then I think we should go to northern AZ to see the kiddo.  A lot of family oriented travel, but no complaints from me.

Sandy just can’t get enough of rocks, it appears. 

Runtrail, sounds like some great plans in store. I’d like to see more of northern AZ.

NM is also on my list, have never been there. 

SRD today. 

QOTD:  going to Ireland with my dad at the end of May. Then Ashland,  OR for SOB 50 in July. Pacing a friend at Badger 100 in WI at the end of July. Back to Oregon for my 100 at the end of August.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

dhuffman63

Trails

There are some wonderful areas in MN.  When we lived in El Paso we'd take trips into NM...the Gila National stands out   It's on my list as a place to retire.  Stay away from the rodents in the Four Corners area.  I'll try and remember every thing...White Sands, Carlsbad but I"m not a huge fan of caves..it is something to see though. Roswell has a race track if you like horse racing.  Angel Fire (good skiing in the snow.

Someone in another group posted pics of Sandia Mountains, I think not too far from Albuquerque?  Looked very cool.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR