Trailer Trash

Wacky Weather Weekender (Read 23 times)

muppy

Got in 6.2 miles Friday night and 5.5 Saturday.

QOTD pretty much everything around here is hilly. The trail I run for a time trial is 1.4 miles and 440 feet of gain, it's typical of the area I guess.

AT-runner

Tim

Ran 7 this morning on At and a side "Blue Blazed" trail while DW walked around the flatter trails of Caledonia SP.   Trails were still icy in spots from last nights ice storm.  Almost bought it on a bridge and I was taking it slow in anticipation of the ice. Close call and I wish I had a video, because I probably looked like Elaine Benes (from Seinfeld) dancing as I fought to stay up.

Now some painting in mater bathroom and then watching football.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

NHLA

7 miles 1280' elev gain. Wolf Mt. Running in shorts in Jan.!!

Sandy-2

Did 26.2 this morning. It was brutal. I should say I ran the half, only problem I still had half to do. 😱  I decided to shut it down at the half (2:00 half) and run/walk it in "ultra style" the rest of the way (4:42 total). It was way too warm for me, my car said 68 deg when I parked it, it was also 100% humidity. There was a lot of carnage out there, but actually I never cramped and feel like I just did a long run. So I guess that's good.

This is was the first marathon I've done in 3 years, not sure when I'll do another one.

tbd.

Daydreamer1

Westher was nice so I should have run.  Not feeling very good though especially on my stomach so I just sat in the house and did a easy spin on the trainer for 12 miles. Hope this isn't the start of the creeping crud that's been going around. Just about everyone has it at work.

LB2

This is was the first marathon I've done in 3 years, not sure when I'll do another one.

Were you in Baton Rouge? If so, you should have called me. I was just goofing off today. I would have jumped in and ran with you.

LB2

Sandy-2

Hi LB2, I did the Houston Marathon today. Would have been nice to join you on a run though.

tbd.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Yea that...pounding down pavement with 49,000 other folks nit to mention those watching.  

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Ran 14...sure us a lot harder with two leashed beast.  Image running that distance with out swinging both arms and always having one in front of you holding a one pound weight..I feel it in my shoukders and back .

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

LB2

Hi LB2, I did the Houston Marathon today. Would have been nice to join you on a run though.

I did not realize they were the same weekend.

LB2