Trailer Trash

Thursdailies (Read 29 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Can I call today a SRD? Or URD? I dunno but it's getting old.  Instead of dealing with the strained adductor (which I am sure is not 100% yet) I am dealing with back issues.  I am too young to feel this old.  So seeing a chiro for the first time in 6+ years.

So the QOTD today is whether we like or want a daily QOTD????

I agree with most, it helps to mix in some discussion other than "I ran 6 miles today..."

but I don't cry if there isn't one.

Dog pics are the best though....

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Morning all,

I got back early this morning from San Diego.  It was nice, I got about 25 miles running in during the 5 days I was there including topping out Black Hill Mountain, spent half a day sea-kayaking (first time for that, it was a blast), and went to a Padres game.  All in all, a successful vacation.  I'm not planning on running today since I only got about 3 hours sleep.

QOTD: I think it is the core of what goes on around here.

**Ask me about streaking**

LB2

That was a great debate. I'm glad I was on the side of the winner, Mayo.

I am too. My wife and I happened to be discussing this a week or so ago. We only eat Blue Plate Mayonnaise. Anything else down here is just about as blasphemous as Lace's alternative view of Pioneer Day.

LB2

AT-runner

Tim

Ran 8 miles deep in the woods with DW.  Started out not thinking it was my day, but rebounded and ran strong at the end.

Sriracha sauce is the new mayo!

Joseph Smith was probably closer to Kelly's description than that of the Later Day Saint's (according the authorities in PA, OH and MO)!

Dog pics are cool!

QOTD:  Keep them coming.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Birdwell

Ooh, sriracha mayo!

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Did not run this am even though it was abeautiful morning.  I enjoyed the cool breeze blowing in the window but still just laid there...it's like when I go snowboarding...I am a little freaked out having both feet strapped to a board on top of a mountian; but then I make the first turn and realize I know what I am doing.  Today is fourth day of no run...I just need to get out there and make that turn.  Have stuff to run lunch or after.

Can someone call me tomorrow and tell me to get my ass out of bed and run?  867-5301

QOTD:  Must stay!!  When I haven't been able to check in I will go back and read the QOTD that I missed.  When it was good I am bummed I was not able to comment on it.

Dog pics! Me and Earl slow dancing at the beach!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

10 miles with 3,600 ft gain on very tricky, technical trails. I wanted to add another loop, adding 1,800 ft, but had to back out for the kids. How's that for ruining my run?

But it was a very nice day, cool, sunny and windy, and I enjoyed whatever I got!

Queen: Wonderful picture, I'd frame that and hang it in the hallway!

Kelly: Happy Pioneer Day...

Jamie: Just forget about those old bones and get running again!

Zilla: Sounds like a wonderful vacation!

QOTD: I like them. Always ensures there's some fun going around.

Oh, and I still vote for miracle whip...  just kidding, of course.

Run for fun.

Did someone say dog pics?  Here is one of Marley from earlier this week.

Marley

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Watoni

Bike commute into work this morning.  About 2.2 miles last night in some new kicks.  (Pearl Izumis.)

QOTD: Are y'all bored with the QOTD yet?  I don't want people to feel like we have to do one every day.

Ha! Did about 2.2 in Pearl Izumis yesterday as my first run since my injury. Ankle was ok, tendon tender, me slow.

Hopefully a long evening ride to the coast and back. Maybe a quick lunch ride to Skyline as well since I never know my schedule really

QOTD: Not yet Smile

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Ooh, sriracha mayo!

Have you had the Sriracha sauce at Subway yet?  Is that even still a thing?  Either way, I had it once and it was good.  Or you could just make your own.

Running is dumb.

Watoni

Ooh, sriracha mayo!

Funny, I volunteered at a food bank yesterday after work, and sriracha mayo was one of the donated items I sorted ....

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Ha! Did about 2.2 in Pearl Izumis yesterday as my first run since my injury. Ankle was ok, tendon tender, me slow.

Road or trail?  I am looking for a road shoe since mine got discontinued.  I only have one run in the EM H3s, but I liked 'em a lot!

Running is dumb.

DigDug2

Hey Jenny/Sue - I think that last digit is supposed to be a "9".  And we need an area code.  You obviously don't really want our help getting your butt out the door...

Can someone call me tomorrow and tell me to get my ass out of bed and run?  867-5301

moonlightrunner

Awwwww! I love dog pics!

Planning the slow 9 tonight that I was supposed to do last night. My blood sugar bottomed out and I cut it short.

Qotd: I love the qotd! I learn a lot from and about you all. I especially love the nrr ones that say something about who you are when not running.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I never get the words or in this case numbers right in a song....the Jenny threw me for a bit 

Hey Jenny/Sue - I think that last digit is supposed to be a "9".  And we need an area code.  You obviously don't really want our help getting your butt out the door...

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄