Trailer Trash

the Weekender (Read 25 times)

Ultra Cowboy

Sandy I wanna watch that.  I'll look for it!

Sunday we did 10.5 in Point Reyes National Seashore.  I was pretty wiped from digging a trench the day before then swimming at the gym.  Ocean was beautiful, and I did a lot of walking.  The trail out the 5 miles to the cliff is smooth fire road which just kills me every time.   Give me twisty turny technical singletrack PLEASE!

It was a beautiful 77 degrees as a high Sunday.  Probably 60 at the start.

You guys get pictures.  L&O doesn't...

WYBMADIITY

Save

AT-runner

Tim

You guys get pictures.  L&O doesn't...

I can see them

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Ultra Cowboy

I can see them

What I meant was that L&O doesn't deserve pictures but you do...

WYBMADIITY

Save

Bert-o

I lost my rama

What I meant was that L&O doesn't deserve pictures but you do...

That's awesome!  Great pics, and that elevation profile has me feeling uncomfortably good for some reason.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

valerienv

Thread killer ..

I went up to Prineville Oregon for the Ochoco 50K ( they also have a 50 mile ) . I had taken a pretty hard fall last weekend at the 48th Annual Ride & Tie , not off a horse , off my feet . I did the Equathon , the horse goes 13 miles then the person goes 13 miles , your times are combined , I fell hard running downhill . I went to Ochoco as a shake down for the Ute 100 next month . I am pretty sure I won't be going to Ute but I'm still holding on to some hope things may come together .

Ochoco was very beautiful , Sue I think you would really like this one . It's 90% in the trees , the exposed sections have stunning views of the Cascades . It has a couple long climbs the first one was 7.5 miles , with huge views . The second one not as long but came near the end , most of the race was single track . The elevation gain for the 50k was 6,200' , some good downhill running . They had a great post race BBQ with 3 craft brews on tap . Anyone looking for a nice hard trail run in Oregon take a look at this one next year .

My phone died so I only have a couple pictures  . My knees did fine , my hip was sore from last weeks fall . Everything is good today even after the 7+ hour drive home . Common sense tells me I should scratch from the Ute 100 even though everything went fine yet slow . Sorry to ramble on .

Sandy I'm going to find that movie , that's so cool.