Trailer Trash

Tis the Tuesdaily (Read 21 times)

Sandy-2

.... Hopefully, we won't have anymore great floods in the next several weeks and have a great hatch.....

LB2, watch out tonight, we had a monster storm today and I think it's headed your way.

The storm knocked out the power in the office today.  I had a big meeting and we just kept going while they let all of the other folks go home.  Then funny enough the power came on about an hour later.  We did finish up early, so I was able to do 5 miles after work. I should add that it was pouring while I was running, but it felt great. So no SRD today.

qotd: actually our spring has been pretty good, but too warm as usual.

tbd.

LB2

LB2, watch out tonight, we had a monster storm today and I think it's headed your way.

The storm fell to pieces before it got to us. But my wife was coming back from Houston and caught a big portion of it. She said it was horrible.

LB2

LB2

Life in the April woods around here. Just another day of fighting with a Butterball over trail rights. This one charged me in a bluff attempt but I picked up two large branches and chucked the one at his feet figuring I'd clobber him with the other one if needed but he backed off about 10' and let me by. It's been like that daily for the last couple weeks. Probably saw about 60 today. Wi. is a top 3 turkey state so this is pretty normal around here. A few blocks from my home there is a spot where a couple bad boys are challenging cars every day.  Breeding season will be over soon. Thankfully.

That is bizarre.

LB2