Trailer Trash

Fat Tuesday (Read 24 times)

GC100k

Fun race. Did it a few years ago on some really wet and muddy trails. Outside chance we might be there (DW and I) this year for the 20.

I was thinking seriously of doing the 20 miler, but my girls have a swim meet that day.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

For the PA folks... I was thinking about doing the Naked Bavarian (not "doing" but doing) either 20M or 40M in a couple weeks as a long training run. 

My training has been almost non-existent since I've been dealing with a sore heel, but I plan to be there for the 20-miler. I may end up walking/hiking it depending on how my heel feels that day.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Daydreamer1

Dw went to the one local bakery and came home with a full dozen sugar and fat bombs. AKA donuts.  Big-un's at that. Chocolate and peanut butter  to boot.  How can I not get fat.

Almost forgot to post I've been that busy today.  Came back for Michigan and replaced a front wheel bearing. About 50 miles later I hear a grinding from the rear. Another bearing . I accused the guys at the auto parts place of having a voodoo doll vehicle and hexing my bearings . They denied it .

Was going to go up on the mountain for a longer run then relaized that DW works tomorrow so that will be better. Only got in 5.4 miles on the dirt roads. Nice soft running.

Runtrail - Not really a horse expert but some police use Morgans and/or Percheron's  They can get pretty big.

QOTD: Watched a little bit at work the other night. That's all.

LB2

I ran on Fat Tuesday, but not very far because my fat dog could only run about 1.25 miles. I finished the back half walking him. Then, I had to cut it short to go meet my neighbor with gun I need to get a little work done on. He is a machinist and does a lot of gun work as a hobby. He is very good. All I need is my shotgun drill and tapped to put a scope on it.

QOTD: I watch everything except the figure skating. I admire their talent as skaters, but I just can't stand to watch figure skating.

LB2

Bert-o

I lost my rama

All I need is my shotgun drill and tapped to put a scope on it.

What are you hunting or shooting that you'd want a scope?  And are you using slugs or something else?

DD - Not another wheel bearing!?!  Guess you can think of it as another workout.

I got 8 in last night.  I saw one other runner, which is a rare sight this time of year.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours