Trailer Trash

Soggy Saturdaily (Read 27 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Umm cool be ause I really don't want to go out there in the rain! 

Queen - I am already out.    I did not run yesterday.  Got home from work and crashed

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

moonlightrunner

10 very cold, very wet miles. I am wiped out!

AT: sad about the crash. What a nightmare.

Kelly: new pup? Doesn't that make 3 running buddies? Share a pic!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

No run for me today, I just crashed on the couch after work. First time for me to do all the early morning work in the new department all by myself and alone, and it was "Students-Come-Back" weekend, so lots more to do than usual. It was exhausting.

I left home at 4:30 in the morning, and when I left the highway for the last mile to work (no freezing on the interstate, thanks to the salt), another car turned into "my" ramp and kept going towards me - it's a one-way! I flashed at him several times, so the driver realized his mistake and turned around. I am glad this ended without an accident.

AT: what a nightmare, it must be horrible for the parents.

TT: Sorry to hear about your leg. I hope it will clear up soon, and you'll be out on the trails with Marley again!

Jamie: Pretty brave to keep going with chores on the weekend! Nice miles, too.

Kelly: Glad you're getting better. That new pup will pull you through even quicker.

moonlight: Good miles, kudos for those!

traildc, Gator, muppy: Sounds like you had enjoyable runs!

DD1: A bit of freezing drizzle in my area, too, but only in exposed spots, very early in the morning. I'm glad it's warmer during the day, I don't run on ice.

Run for fun.

Thanks to all for the well wishes.  I will probably post from time to time during my recovery to keep myself motivated.  I dug myself into a bit of a hole by gaining a bunch of weight while I wasn't running and need to work on that as well as healing.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida