Trailer Trash

Thursdailies (Read 15 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Isn't it a shame that something we have no control over embarrasses us. 

Yes it is.

That's also what I think about our government. .

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Yes it is.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Daydreamer1

DD has some moderate psoriasis but it's not apparent to most people because of the locations so it's just a irritant to her. I work with one guy who has it really bad. Makes him miserable and looks bad to. I know he hates it. A lot of patients realize what it is and comment on it. In a good way actually.

Yes it is.

The bigger embarrassment is our 24 hour always on,  always distorting, always exaggerating, and never really doing anything good news media.  Always trying to stir up drama. It's got to the point that even trying to follow up with sports is filled with drama type reporting.  If you can even call it reporting because most of them write worse than a elementary school kid.

Sandy-2

SRD today.

The audit went well today, they found 2 little things, but they are easily fixed. Plus the things are left overs from an older department so we have a scapegoat.

My Mom had a bad case of psoriasis, but she never let it get her down.  But then again now that I think about it, if it did she never let us kids know if it bugged her.  Typical Mom thing perhaps.

qotd: it's tempting to wave the wand and fix my back now, but I'll save it for more serious stuff later.

tbd.