Trailer Trash

Frigid Fridaily (Read 16 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Someone turned the switch back to winter. 30° this morning and same for tomorrow am.  No runs today, but long runs this weekend.

QOTD:  Weekend plans?  Trying to keep my beer consumption down so I can get back to fighting weight, so no big plans for us this weekend besides yard work and running. Plus I'll be watching the Masters.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

we must have been posting at the same time

quads are really sore from hill repeats I found out yesterday on my run

strength train this evening

qotd: try and summit Casey Peak tomorrow, some will be on snowshoes; Sunday a run of some sort depending on how Saturday goes!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

AT-runner

Tim

we must have been posting at the same time

Great minds ...

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Gym run last night.  Tonight probably a quick run - trying to sneak in between other things.  Today is DW's b-day.  DD's b-day was Wednesday.  Too many b-days this month.

Anyone heard from Marie anytime in the last few months? I have tried to reach her but nothing.  I am worried.  AT - have you heard from her?

QOTD: Tomorrow I have a thing with the boys.  Did any of you guys ever do pine wood derby for boy scouts? We have a boys group in our church similar to boy scouts and tomorrow is our derby race day.  It's a long day but pretty fun.  No plans Sunday.  Maybe I should make Sunday a runday.

Have a great weekend!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Sandy-2

Planning a lite 3 miles after work today, just to keep lose and so I can reach the round number of 50 for the week after tomorrow's run.  

We're in one of the few good weather patterns for the year around these parts.  Lows in the upper 50s and highs in low 80s, but a little lower humidity.

qotd: another round of b2b 20s on tap.  Plus chores around the house of course. AT, I've also been battling those last few pounds, I've finally been able to keep off the first 3 but I need to take off the next 3 (or 4) to get down to 'fighting level' at the end of the month.

tbd.

Daydreamer1

Gym day. Had a decent time lifting.  Was going to come home and run outside. Really didn't feel like running at the gym. Then I looked outside at the snow and sleet blowing sideways  and buckled down and did 5.2 miles on the TM.

QOTD:  Work 24 hours on Saturday, Hopefully get in a short run on Sunday then work Sunday night again.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Second chiro appt today.  I'll try a short run next week sometime after I'm done feeling sore.

Add me to the list of folks who need to drop a few pounds.  Oof.  I'm only up about 3-4 pounds, but as a not very large person to begin with, I feel each and every one of them.

Jamie - the last time Marie visited here was mid February.  (Yes, I can see the last time you guys accessed this forum as your humble moderator.)

QOTD: No big weekend plans.  I'll hopefully get in a good hike, probably loaded up with the big backpack now that it's home from Arizona.

Running is dumb.

AT-runner

Tim

Anyone heard from Marie anytime in the last few months? I have tried to reach her but nothing.  I am worried.  AT - have you heard from her?

No, I messaged her a few weeks ago, and no reply.  Hope all is well.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I flaked this morning.... at a training fir work today....maybe try to run when I get home ....

QOTD:  Raining so housework and bowling....dry Sunday for a long run which at this point will be a hard to run  13 to 16.

Also in fat club.  Went to Mexico and when I returned I told a co-worker I didn't gain a thing.  Not a nice thing to say to a person on a pudding/shake no real food diet.  God formed on me and my weight quickly creeped up 4 pounds.    Could have something to do with my total miles from March .  

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

NorthernHarrier

It is really a nice spring day here with the weekend looking stellar. Gonna do a little 4.5 in the hood shortly with the plan to do a 22 miler in the morning. I know the last few miles will be a sufferfest, oh well. I guess if it doesn't kill me I will be stronger for it.  A couple nights ago I threw some fartlek sessions into my run for the first taste of any sort of speedwork in quite awhile. To be honest I was gassed, but I loved it. Always have enjoyed speedwork so I'll be enjoying the upcoming challenge of the quest for speed.

On the weight thing--well, I am obese. Have actually dropped about 8 lbs since Jan. but there is a ton or so to go. I have so little discipline. 

QOTD--Longish effort early tomorrow as mentioned then an appearance at the in-laws as it is their 60th wedding anniversary.  If I get out of there sober and in time I'll be heading up to my shack as I'll be travelling over the next few weeks and this will be my only chance to check on things and get a couple things done. Need to replace a couple hub assemblies on one of my boat trailers among other things. Maybe I should hire Daydreamer. 

NHLA

7 miles around the mt. Wind was tough. I ran around to the east side of mt. and let the mt block the wind.

qotd  running trails and yardwork. It rained so hard it washed the leaves out of the culverts.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

with the plan to do a 22 miler in the morning

nice!  

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √